[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elder Scrolls or Fallout? I've never played either one and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Map_tamriel.jpg (793 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Map_tamriel.jpg
793 KB, 1024x768
Elder Scrolls or Fallout? I've never played either one and I don't have the time to invest in both, which one should I focus on?
>>
>>341455893
Elder scrolls 3 and 4, fallout 3 and new vegas
>>
>>341455893
neither :^)
>>
>>341456884
one or the other, man! I don't know anything about them!
>>
do you like guns or sword¿
>>
>>341457201
I think oblivion is the best they have to offer personally. I heard skyrim can be amazing once modded, I've only played the console version unfortunately and it wasn't for me. Fallout can feel tedious, 4 especially.
>>
>>341457458
it really doesn't matter, I'm looking for consistency in mechanics and lore/story.
>>
>>341456884
>morrowind was good
When will this meme end?
>>
The Witcher 3 bruh
>>
>>341457849
It was for its time kiddo
>>
>>341455893
Honestly its probably better to pick and choose the best games from each rather than an entire series.
ES 3, 4, and 5 and New Vegas are all you need.
>>
>>341457740
definitely start with oblivion. and then try fallout new vegas. The best of each franchise imo
>>
>>341455893
If you like swords and magic, Elder Scrolls.
If you like guns and nukes, Fallout.
>>
either Morrowind or Fallout 1/2

fallouts are shorter, first one can be finished in ~12 hours second in ~24.
>>
is there a point of playing Arena today ? I used to play plenty of first person dungeon crawler RPG back in the day, but never got the chance to try Arena.
>>
Do you actually launch nukes in Fallout??
>>
I would recommend Fallout 1 and 2 to everyone. They're a treat.

The only TES game I could recommend is Morrowind, but only if you're ok with the graphics and combat, since those are a dealbreaker for most people.

If you play the 3D Fallouts, play 3 before New Vegas. Since I've played NV I can't get any enjoyment out of 3.
>>
That depends. Do you prefer sword-and-sorcery fantasy or post-apocalyptic B-movie sci-fi (with '50s Americana mixed in)?
>>
>>341455893
Neither
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.