[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy my game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dcg.jpg (66 KB, 455x495) Image search: [Google]
dcg.jpg
66 KB, 455x495
Buy my game.
>>
Me not buying the game is a failure of the game designer
>>
H. Jon Benjamin, is that you?
>>
>>341452562

BRENDAN
>>
Appeals like that don't work unless you're Jade or Jay Sherman.
>>
File: 1353532594697.png (297 KB, 592x652) Image search: [Google]
1353532594697.png
297 KB, 592x652
>>341452357
I'll be renting it and playing it with friends over the weekend as we laugh at your shitty writing.

The new trailer was awesome though... until the guy talked into camera.
>>
>>341452357
I will, honey.
>>
>David Cage

I'd rather play shovelware.
>>
>>341454454
So you rather play a david cage game?
>>
>>341454580
Well, they kind of serve the same purpose, you play them to enjoy how awful they are. They just do it in different ways.
>>
>>341452357
David Cage is the single worst person involved in gaming, and that' saying a LOT.
>>
How is he able to continue? Do his games actually make money?
>>
>>341455074
They unfortunately do. He's good at promoting them to be more than garbage. I remember being really excited for Indigo Prophecy. And Heavy Rain's demo was one of the big pulls for the PSTriple.
>>
I'll buy it, play it, like it and recommend it just like I did his other games.
>>
>>341452357
He gets more and more money and technology but yet somehow his games decrease in quality with each one. I don't get it.
>>
File: sleepy shoe.png (492 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
sleepy shoe.png
492 KB, 1280x800
>>341452357
>>
oh no i made ze bad game
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.