[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield 4 and Hardline are 5 euro each on origin.I was thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Battlefield-Hardline.jpg (2 MB, 3238x1822) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield-Hardline.jpg
2 MB, 3238x1822
Battlefield 4 and Hardline are 5 euro each on origin.I was thinking of buying hardline,but is the game dead?How are the servers?
My last battlefield was 3,so I can buy 4 instead as well.I'm open to suggestions.
Battlefield thread I guess.
>>
>>341452137
They're still going for now, but when Battlefield 1 drops, it will be a ghost town.
>>
>>341452137
>buying EA games

why do you hate vydia anon?
>>
4 is still stable. Hardline is dying. One or both of them will die once bf1 gets released.
>>
>>341452782
Well,I waited till it reached bargain bin prices and still asking about servers to buy it.
>>
Hardline has enough players, but it's not close to being as active as 3 or 4. I think PC has the least players of all platforms for hardline.

I honestly think it's a more interesting, and even more balanced in some regards than 4, with some inventive game modes. Most people aren't really into though apparently.
>>
4 still going strong, and will remain strong unless 1 is not full of bugs like when 4 came out.

I would get 4 since it's still a blast to play, most people who play 4 will probably wait to get 1 until its well known that it's playable to avoid the shitfest 4 was when it came out.
>>
Hardline has a lot of servers on eu. Not as many in the us.

Both 4 and hardline were great, but they fucked with the gun balance to lower the ttk and now both games are unplayable.

4 had, and still has a shitty netcode. So have fun getting shot around corners and rubberbanding.
>>
>>341453604
What about Hardline's DLC
>>
>>341454052
Are free btw
>>
>>341454052
The addition of more guns is really nice. One of the dlc is a remake of bf3 bazaar and fun. There's some servers with no dlc to get more players, and there's some servers, usually mixed mode that have them.
>>
>>341454275
Are you sure you don't mean ''was'' free?They have prices on the store.
>>
>>341454465
Yeah sorry, but the giveway is going on, maybe this week is some of the bf4 and next week is another from BFH.
>>
>>341454885
Giveaway?What giveaway?
>>
i just bought BF4. I still play BF3 and have no trouble finding a full server on pc
>>
>>341452137
i have bought it few months are there are not many servers but you can find at least 5 populated servers at any time so it isn't that bad

But i'd recommend buying bf4 with premium since it gives tons of weapons/maps/gadgets and also tons of ppl playing on premium maps unlike in hardline
>>
Just wait when they shut down those servers goy :^)
>>
>>341454052
dlc servers are almost non existent just buy either bf4+premium or harline without premium since it's not worth unless you want more guns and want to play ghost town dlc maps
>>
>>341455167
The dlcs are being given away progressively as part of the Road to Battlefield 1 promotion, on Origin , PSN and Xbox Live as well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.