[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda BotW: The story is optional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Clipboard03.jpg (424 KB, 927x910) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard03.jpg
424 KB, 927x910
You can completely ignore the story and go straight to the final boss in the new Zelda

Is Zelda speed running saved? No more stupid glitch abuse to skip over everything. Can just say fuck it all and run straight over to Ganon and end the game.
>>
>>341450137

>dedicated players can speed through to the game's finish

Does the writer know what dedicated even means? Is this a a Kotaku article?
>>
File: 1460145541892.jpg (68 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1460145541892.jpg
68 KB, 530x600
>Story is optional
>Gameplay is optional
>>
>>341450137
Reminds me about Two Worlds, where you can end the game early by inciting a mob on the final boss of the game.
>>
>>341450621
I'm almost certain it's Kotaku.
>>
>>341450137
He said that you can go directly to the final boss, he didn't say that you could beat him. You will probably need the Master Sword to be able to damage Ganon.
>>
>empty open world shit
>>
>>341450137
That would actually make it a terribly boring speedgame. But it's polygon, so it's to be expected.
>>
>>341450137
The last boss is Ganon, so there needs to be some level of story telling before you get to him.
>>
File: iwata.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
iwata.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1667
>>341450137
>no skill required because its zelda
>no story required because 'muh cinematic moviegame'

Congratulations, it's a fucking tech demo.

>reminder that he died for this
>>
I doubt that. I'm sure you need the master sword and silver/light arrows to kill him. Granted if they really go all out with the nods to the first game, you'll be able to get those in the same dungeon ganon is in.
>>
Nintendo marketing is on-point:
I know it looks like a shitty early 360 game
BUT BUT you can skip most of it!
>>
>>341450137
Literally Gone Home Zelda edition and nintenyearolds will defend this and the terrible performance and pop in
How can you defend this game when you were forced to wait for it on the NX when the performance and graphics are literally confirmed to be the same on both consoles. But hey you all have so many games this year so its okay right?
>>
I find it pathetic that you fags need a smaller thread for your shitpost echochamber, the rest of the board is hyped.
>>
>>341451168
No retard the quote from miyamato literally says you can beat him. Its hard but not impossible to kill the final boss from the beginning of the game.
>>
>>341452086
I find it pathetic that you fags need 20 threads for your shitpost echochamber, the rest of the board is laughing at you.
>>
>>341450137
it's false you need the glider to leave the plateau. they are jumping to conclusion.
>>
>>341452086
>the rest of the board is hyped
No the vocal minority of ten year olds are just that. Vocal.
>shitpost echo chamber
As opposed to the other thread about this specific topic of BoW? If this is a echo chamber then so is whatever nintendrone circle jerk you came from
>>
>>341452350
That's only you.
>>
>>341451680
No, he died because of this.
>>
File: super mario bros.png (221 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
super mario bros.png
221 KB, 640x476
>>341450137
I am buying a Wii U finally now because of the reveak
>>
>>341452420
>>the rest of the board is hyped
>No the vocal minority of ten year olds are just that. Vocal.
the fucking irony man. You alone made 5 threads today it's always the same staged posting.
>>
>>341452403
No they aren't. Did you not even read the direct fucking quote in the article? You can go and kill ganon as soon as you wake up
>>
File: 1397240930261.jpg (52 KB, 458x504) Image search: [Google]
1397240930261.jpg
52 KB, 458x504
>>341450137
>No more stupid glitch abuse to skip over everything.
but that's the only reason anybody ever watches speed running you double nigger
>>
>>341452623
>You can go and try to kill ganon and fail miserably as soon as you wake up.
FTFY
>>
>>341452556
I literally just woke up but nice way to project. Not everyone makes 5 threads themselves like you buddy. But hey I don't see a thread about that skank with big tits you should get on that.
>>
>>341452958
No. You can kill ganon. It is possible to beat this game as you are from the moment you wake up. Stop trying to defend this or change the quote.
>>
>exploring world
>accidentally go to final boss
>games over without me knowing

woooow
>>
>>341450137
Glitches are like the best part of speedruns you double nigger
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.