[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Atlus revealed the game’s ninth party member to be a boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: P5-Stream_06-15-16.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
P5-Stream_06-15-16.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
>Atlus revealed the game’s ninth party member to be a boy named Goro Akechi, voiced by Soichiro Hoshi. He is a high school student and detective. Further details about the character were not shared.
Yep, persona 3 style anime garbage setting is back!
>>
>>341449493
he looks like he will die
>>
>>341449493
He looks like he will kill.
>>
>>341449493
He's not the same guy as the trinity soul guy?
>>
>He is a high school student and detective.
YOU DID THIS LAST GAME YOU FUCKING HACKS
>>
>>341449493
>high school detective
>persona 3 style

Try again
>>
File: amistupei.png (130 KB, 589x622) Image search: [Google]
amistupei.png
130 KB, 589x622
>>341449493
>He is a high school student and detective.
>persona 3 style anime garbage
>3
>student and detective
OP, I think you're fucking retarded.

Kinda looks like a FeMC/Shinji mix to me, at any rate. Classic Soejima.
>>
>>341449493
The female detective is my waifu, so I hope he doesn't disappoint
>>
>Whether it was for a small sense of justice, or possibly a different reason, the truth was distorted at the self-protection and convenience of rotten adults, and it is stated that the protagonist has a “personal history” for these types of vigilant actions. One day, while serving out his probation sentence in a worn-out café in Tokyo, he has a strange and vivid dream.
>The “rehabilitation to freedom” imposed by Igor on the protagonist was to become an excellent thief. And from there begins the world reforming Phantom Thieves who steal the hearts of evil adults.
>The protagonist and friends use a mysterious smartphone application given to them by Igor called “Isekai Navi” (Other World Navi), and infiltrate the other world of the heart, known as “Palace,” and reform evil adults.
>Teachers who abuse students with reckless language, fraudulent loan sharks, artists that plagiarize… these are the kinds of rotten adults targeted by the Phantom Thieves.
>>
>>341449493
OP how many Persona/SMT games have you playied? There is a reoccurring artstyle.
>>
>>341449493
>Soichiro Hoshi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWjfbUfcJUM
>>
>>341449493

The more it's like 3 the better.
4 is just a dumbed down mainstream 'best friend/dating sim' it was fucking garbage and had no atmosphere one of the greatest parts of 3
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.