[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ thinks honesty is a bad move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: honest phil.jpg (186 KB, 983x614) Image search: [Google]
honest phil.jpg
186 KB, 983x614
>Our target audience is 4K >So if you don't have a 4K TV Scorpio is not for you

He was honest and didn't try to make any kike move on Xbox owners and /v/ thinks this is bad
>>
>>341448924
Most people on /v/ are retarded. Anything said on /v/ should be an afterthought.
>>
>>341449481
This, not only /v/, but 4chan is well know to have the worst retard of the human kind. Yeah, like me and you desu senpai.
>>
>>341449731
I'm an idiot because I stay here for dumb reasons. I actually believe this place can improve.
>>
>>341449731
Well.. at least I appreciate when people are honest

Call you name me a good place to discuss about gaming?
>>
Wait, it isn't going to run at a higher framerate or anything? What is the point? Literally who actually has a 4k tv
>>
>>341450485
120fps
no.
60fps
yes.
>>
would scorpio work on a 1080p tv?

i dont give a shit about 4k but higher framerates i do
>>
>>341449731
4chan posters is everybody intelligent
>>
target audience is 4k tvs
only 2d indies will be in 4k
XBAWKS!
>>
>>341450485
4k tv's are $500 now.
>>
So how much is Samsung paying Phil now?
>>
>people want 4k gaming
>99% of people who play games dont even own a 4k monitor or 4k tv

when will this 4k meme stop?

inb4 some sort of poorfag comment
>>
He conveniently missed this out on stage where the biggest audience of people would receive that information.

Stop licking his arse
>>
It makes certain users mad because Sony is painted in bad and implies that it's not being able to release technology on time.

The only people who are mad are Sonyfags.
>>
>>341448924
Ayy, then I'll just stick with a basic bitch Xbone.
>>
>>341451029
>would scorpio work on a 1080p tv?
>i dont give a shit about 4k but higher framerates i do
You are basically buying a 6 Teraflop GPU and make it use only half its muscle, making the other half idle the rest of the time.

Your TV is 60 hz, to the GPU will just render 60 frames, pause, pause, pause, render 60 frames, pause, pause, pause, 50 frames, pause, etc.

Why not just buy a PS4 Neo at that point?
That would be far more balances for your 1080P screen.
>>
File: 1427259603420.jpg (366 KB, 853x640) Image search: [Google]
1427259603420.jpg
366 KB, 853x640
>>341448924
did the Wii really outsell due to price? I thought it was because they focused on making fun and appealing games to families and not just the "gamer community". It was appealing for casual family fun.
>>
>>341457065
It was both.

The console is just a box you buy to get to the killer app (usually 2D Mario). If the console is cheap, that lowers the barrier to entry.
>>
fuck off shill
>>
Isn't the 4K just for their bluray output? Nothing to do with actual game resolution?
>>
>>341457065
Most of the Wii purchasers probably regret buying theirs.

Because they never came back for more after it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.