[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1:1 motion controls are absent in Zelda: BotW Dropped. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: skyward_sword.jpg (82 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
skyward_sword.jpg
82 KB, 550x550
>1:1 motion controls are absent in Zelda: BotW
Dropped. What a fucking waste. All the innovation that SS brought to the table went down the fucking toilet. And for what? More button mashing (technology from the 80s) and a gimmicky gamepad? And don't even get me started on the open world crap, a concept that every fucking game is trying to do but always gets wrong, sacrificing quality for quality. I seriously can't believe Nintendo bought into the "le open world xD" meme.
>>
At least try.
>>
>>341446852
what a fucking bad bait
>>
Different game bro, stop getting mad so you are still alive when Zelda VR releases.
>>
>>341446852
you're not wrong about nintendo doing a complete 180 but they did take the smart route of actions with this game. especially since they put all their eggs into two baskets only.
>>
>>341447098
>>341447159
The only people who complained about the motion controls were the people who didn't have their setup right. Seriously. The controls worked perfectly and changed the way you played the game for the better.
>every Zelda game but SS
Mash b button, enemy dies.
>SS
Observe the enemy closely and srategically swing your blade accordlingly. Mindlessly waggling does not work and will result in death.

That was just the combat too, not to mention all the clever puzzles that were previously impossible.
>>
Name one open world game that isn't empty and lifeless.
You can't.
BotW will be the same, as dozens before it.
>>
>>341446852
I know you are joking now but threads like this will be the norm come march
>>
>>341447727
>>341447536
>>341447420
>>341447239
>>341447756

Every post deserves at least one reply.
>>
Motion controls are dogshit and always will be.
>>
>someone finally held a gun to Miyamoto's head to stop him from fucking up another game

Whoever you are, you are the true saviour of video games.
>>
Lol millennials.
>>
>>341446852
Skyward Sword controls weren't 1:1, you were locked to 4 swing arcs and if you moved the controller too fast you would swing along one of the arcs when you were really re-positioning for a better swing

Skyward Sword blew.
>>
>>341447536
Nice except I'm left handed
>>
>Every time a new zelda is released everyone acts like the previous one was a godsend and practically the best in the entire series

Like clockwork
>>
>>341449834
>Lol millennials.
And you're not one too? You realize a millennial is someone born in the early 1980s right? What are you, 45 years old or something?
>>
>>341447536
>Mash b button, enemy dies
Enemies in Zelda traditionally goes into invincibility mode for a short while after a hit and if you stay close to them/don't use your shield you'll get hit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.