[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this game will never die. CK2 thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Crusader-kings-2-cover.jpg (329 KB, 1200x1679) Image search: [Google]
Crusader-kings-2-cover.jpg
329 KB, 1200x1679
this game will never die.

CK2 thread?
>>
>>341443763
Reinstalling right now.

I think there are still mechanics I don't understand like creating/destroying dutchies
>>
DUDE DLC LMAO
>>
File: 1414977824640.png (42 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1414977824640.png
42 KB, 853x543
it's time for
NON NOBIS DOMINE
>>
>>341444672
>Normans
>Crusade

DEUS VULT
>>
>>341443763
>want to take some faggot's territory to finally form an empire
>before I attack he creates a kingdom
>o-ok I'll have enough territory to create an empire anyway
>win the war
>realise I have 76% territory needed not 80%
>die
>everything falls into pieces between my children
>uninstall
>>
>>341444123
If you own more than 50% of a duchy's de jure land, you can create/usurp it. If it's not your primary title, you can destroy it.
>>
I'm too stupid to play
>>
How the fuck do I get claims other than fabricating them
>>
>mfw I kill my wife in order to take over the land she held in England
>my son immediately kills me afterwards to usurp my throne (I guess I just missed the plot)
>then within the space of a week loses every single holding I had

I'd fucking unified Ireland and taken over most of Wales by that point damn it!

>>341445226
Nah just keep playing the systems make them selves apparent after a while. Took me about 10 hours to feel like I really knew what was going on.
>>
>>341445404
Marry the right people
>>
Trying to reform the roman empire but becuase my fourth character was kicked out of Byzantium so I had to slowly eat away their holdings. At 75% right now. Fucking threat so much. Muslims should not be defending Christians and vice versa. Why is the pope himself coming and defending muslims?

Also when I inherited half of Italy(would have been all of Italy of my wife wast a possessed slothful, craven, wrathful cruel leader who was fighting rebalings everyday) my dick was diamonds.
>>
I've been playing as Ireland and I'm at the point where I can't really make any headway into either Scotland or England.
>>
I should really get back to this game. Overwatch has been taking up way too much of my time.
>>
>>341445063
Ah thanks, now I just have to figure out factions so every time half a year into a new game some asshole wouldn't spark a civil war staring a hosile domino effect
>>
>>341445404
Invite claiments, give them a county, and then press their claims. Yea tutorial island is a bitch and you can get unlucky.

To me the funniest part of the game is playibg as a lowly count inside a big Country/realm and slowly gaining power from the inside.
>>
>>341445994
Go into Wales or marry into some land from either realms. I have gotten like 6 counties from Byzantium playing the marriage game. 10 if you count the ones when I was still in Byzantium
>>
>>341446220
How do I get good at the marriage game though? Who should I be looking for?
>>
Never ever played it

How's the multiplayer ? Thinking about bro-op
>>
>>341446113
I remember when I trird to do that once in he Holy Roman Empire, and somehow -no idea how- I became Emperor from a simple baron. I had one holding for fuck's sake!
>>
>>341446298
One way is to marry a daughter who is in line to inherit but won't becuase she has a brother. Marry the girl, kill the brother. Or you can dilute their kingdom with your genes. As in, make their lords yoyr dynasty. And then marry your child or whatever with your kinsmen/the heir of a county from the other kingdom mattamomily since their from the same dynasty they won't care. If they aren't the answer will be usually no. After the marriage the guy will come to your court instead of the women going to his court. He will still be able to Inherit. Give him a county becuase if courtiers inherit land they go independent unlike vassals. Then when his dad dies, your realm gets a county.

Sidenote I wish when you clicked dynasty instead of it showing you what dynasty rules what realms, it would show you what dynasty rules of counties. I started in 769 (never again it's so shit) and my family is everywhere and it's pretty cool.
>>
>>341444896
Why did you not change succession laws?>>341445626
I hate it when your children kill you before you can set up your master plan. Especially when it's your heir. I was trying to set up my dynasty member as Byzantium's ruler becuase I was both regent and spy master I could and did, was killing of every baby ruler until my family member was in line. (One of the prince married matternily) but my bitter rival son killed me before that could happend.
>>
>>341446298
those will will inherit a claim, such as the rulers daughter

another good way is to multilaterally the rulers brothers and nephews to your daughters, and then you can press their sons claims
>>
>>341447846
I couldn't change, was playing tribal Romuvans and only elective gavelkind/regular gavelkind was available
>>
>>341444817
that's a pole
>>
>>341448726
yes, but Normans are good crusaders too.

playing with Bohemond of Antioch atm
>>
bump
>>
Anyone playing the GoT mod?
>>
If I really liked Stellaris will I like this?

Is the DLC necessary?
>>
>>341451092
Stellaris is 4x, CK2 is Grand Strategy, different genre's.

if you buy the base game you can pirate all the DLC no problemo and play on your legit copy, otherwise just pirate the game and try it out.
>>
>>341451092
>I really liked Stellaris
No, you casual fuck.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.