[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that Neo is confirmed to be one big pile of nothing, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
So now that Neo is confirmed to be one big pile of nothing, is it safe to buy a PS4?
>>
>>341443441
literally none of these games are worth owning
>>
>>341443621
>literally none of these games are worth owning

played it on PC, but the evil within was brilliant. best game concept in years, literally inception in the brain of a disturbed genius.

on topic. sure, as an old fag the playstation was the only console I ever bothered with for one good reason: cheap games, nintendo games are always expensive as fuck, forever. ps games go down in price. it's what steam fags suck gabens dick for only it actually happens all the time because physical market and shit.
>>
did sony even talk about the neo. can someone tell me what the neo actually is.
>>
>>341445220
supposedly, along with scorpio, an upgraded ps4 with oced cpu, polaris gpu and higher memory bandwidth.
>>
>>341445220
An upgraded console that will be cucked by the original PS4 due to Sony wanting both consoles to be synchronized.

With the VR coming out for the PS4, nobody knows why the Neo even exists.
>>
>>341445220
>did sony even talk about the neo.

no. house just acknowledged it will happen in an interview.

but microsoft literally blew their load announcing the new xbox 18 months before release.
>>
I already have a ps4, I don't really care about 4k but if it can put out higher framerates or improve the graphics I'll probably grab a neo if they have trade in deals for $150 or less to upgrade
>>
I'm just holding out for a PS4 slim
Or a price drop to $300 to compete with Xbone S
>>
>>341446839
is the Ps4 really not retailing for $300 yet? I got the uncharted bundle on sale for $300 back in november for black friday, I figured it would have dropped by now
>>
>>341444365
>evil within was brilliant. best game concept in years, literally inception in the brain of a disturbed genius.

Did you play RE4?
>>
>>341447189
It's $350 I think
>>
>>341446583

House said they were looking at how Apple announces products instead. The original Neo roadmap that leaked had it releasing in October 2016 with an announcement at Tokyo Game Show.

How could MS blow their load when the competition is manufacturing the console for release this year? Sony's stuck with their specs and can't move them.
>>
>>341443038
They confirmed a while ago that they weren't talking about it at e3 anon
>>
>>341443038
>buy a PS4

WHY THOUGH?!

JUST WHY?!?!?

Is it because your friends are on it or because theres that one particular game you kind of want to play?
Buying into the system for these reasons is just rewarding Sony and accept closed gaming ecosystems for its ransomware- and you're proving them right
>>
There still Tokyo Game Show
>>
>>341446839
>>341447189
>>341447323

The PS4 is on sale so fucking often it's not hard to get one for 300 or below
>>
>>341447781
*Tokyo Mobile Show
>>
>>341443621
That's the joke
>>
>>341447695
Because I wanted to get the metal gear solid console :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.