[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, did you expect the game to be RE until you saw the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: resident-evil-7-biohazard.jpg (203 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-7-biohazard.jpg
203 KB, 1000x562
Be honest, did you expect the game to be RE until you saw the name at the end of the trailer?
>>
Yes
I'm pretty sure I saw a "Resident Evil anniversary" thing at the beginning.
>>
I thought it was Condemned 3
>>
Pretty sure those who saw or knew about Capcom's Kitchen VR demo expected it to be RE7.
>>
First I thought it was Outlast 2, then i thought it was Silent Hills when i saw the item pickup pop up on VHS tape.
>>
File: gfs_50444_2_5.jpg (41 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
gfs_50444_2_5.jpg
41 KB, 900x675
>>341436553
>Was watching this with my brother.
>We thought this was Outlast 2.
>Roman seven comes up.
>Oh.. please don't..
>Resident EVII
>Cover my face with both of my hands and try to comprehend what just happened
>Only feel sadness and anger but can't say a word
Resident Evil 2 is my all time favorite game. Now I can safely assume that RE2REmake will be a walking simulator..
>>
>>341436553

oh look it's a generic puzzle game with jumpscares in a confined environment

>Residen Evil 7

oh well at least is not a pachinko

droppped
>>
As soon as I saw the tape when he picked it up. Classic RE
>>
My first thought was Silent Hill for some reason
After that I thought maybe Evil Within
Once I saw the scene with the staircase scene something hit me and I thought it was Resident Evil as it reminded me of 4's beginning house area. After that I stopped guessing and enjoyed the trailer and shit my pants at the end.
;) pls lik if u enjy my blog post

--xXxSeph69CloudRosexXx
--"Life is nothing but an ending existence"
>>
>>341440540
>Now I can safely assume that RE2REmake will be a walking simulator..

At least it's not a "I can only carry 3 items at a time and have to backtrack every ten minutes with awful controls to pick up a fucking key that's apparently the size of a coconut" simulator
>>
>>341436553
Nope, that's why I'm interested.
>>
>>341441698
>As soon as I saw the tape when he picked it up. Classic RE

This right here. Not just RE, but any Capcom game has the same style whenever you pick up items. DMC is the same way. Once the MC picked up the tape I immediately said, "What the fuck this is Capcom"
>>
>>341441928
No we clearly see a key is the size of a video tape is half the size of boltcutters
>>
>>341441928
yeah. because remake of the first one was a colossal failure
>>
>>341437878
Same here. I hope they make a 3rd skipping all of 2s nonsense
>>
>>341436553
This game looks boring.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.