[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stick of Truth/Fractured But Whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: South-Park-The-Stick-of-Truth.jpg (107 KB, 1035x684) Image search: [Google]
South-Park-The-Stick-of-Truth.jpg
107 KB, 1035x684
I don't understand people's criticisms of this game. It's too short? The combat isn't complex enough? Were you seriously expecting a 75 hour Final Fantasy game with South Park characters?

For a licensed game it top-tier. It actually had the involvement of the series' creators and actually felt like an episode of the show in game form. If it tried to be anything more it would have turned out to be complete shit. I'd actually go as far as to say this is the best licensed game of all time.

Also who's excited for The Fractured But Whole.
>>
>>341431380
I totally agree op. It was Great. Simple yet very entertaining. And damn those aliens was hard until i found the dildo sword
>>
Console or PC?
>>
File: 14659913157662.jpg (76 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
14659913157662.jpg
76 KB, 500x496
>fractured but whole
>fracutred butt whole
>fractured butt hole
>>
Pretty good overall but I would have preferred not doing a dozen QTEs per minute. They added nothing to the game.
>>
When I first played through I didn't understand that the side quests open to you at the start are literally almost all the sidequests you do, so I maxed out before doing most of the story.
>>
The game was easy in general, but jew was laughably easy.

Fun, though.

>>341432026
Not a game where it makes as much of a difference. Wherever you can get it cheaper.
>>
Wasn't the greatest in terms of gameplay, but certainly fun. Shines as a licensed comedy game. Obviously you need to like South Park to like it.
>>
>>341432056
Congratulations, you got the joke.
>>
>>341431380
>Were you seriously expecting a 75 hour Final Fantasy game with South Park characters?

No, but I sure as hell wasn't going to pay full price for it.
>>
File: ayyyyyyylmao.jpg (12 KB, 240x221) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyylmao.jpg
12 KB, 240x221
>>341432056
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.