[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think we can all agree that the legend of Zelda is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160614_121242.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_121242.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
I think we can all agree that the legend of Zelda is the best series of games ever made.

They've made almost 20 games now and 90% of them have been some of the best games ever made.

Discuss how amazing Zelda is.

My favorites are Wind Waker, Ocarina Of Time, Link to the past, Link between worlds Minish cap
>>
>the same game x20
>best
Yeah
>>
>slight improvements,sometimes, on the same game for the past twenty years.

How exciting
>>
>>341429348
I think nobody is going to argue that Zelda is the best gaming franchise. Its been around for 30 years and did many revolutionary things.
>>
>>341430113
4chan argues about everything.
>>
Too bad the last 2 games were dogshit. Especially TP.
>>
Ocarina Of Time 4/5
Majora's Mask 3.5/5
Twilight Princess 3/5
Wind Waker 4.5/5
Skyward Sword 2.5/5
Breathe in the Wild 4.5/5
>>
>>341430890
>liking boring Waker
>>
>>341430272
What's wrong with tp
>>
>zeldhurr

literally entry level gaming

only fans are nintoddlers and gamer grills
>>
>>341432576
hey man i'm looking to get beyond "entry level gaming" can you recomend some games?

Obvious requirements:

sub 4 critic reviews on metacritic
less than 10k copies downloaded & sold
Sub 20 man development team, but no less than 10 don't want some indie shit
zero cutscenes and dialogue that breaks gameplay (e.g. zelda where I can't talk to someone without bringing up a text box and requiring me to press a button to continue)
uncompletable hard difficulty, if anyone has ever completed it i'm not interested
movement in 3d fuck that side scrolling old shit that's most basic shit i've ever seen, any game that restricts the player's movement is surely the definition of entry fag
>>
Yeah, it's pretty much my favorite series ever.

Even the worst entries (ahem...the DS games) are better than most of the crap out there.
>>
File: MvZ.jpg (210 KB, 1427x455) Image search: [Google]
MvZ.jpg
210 KB, 1427x455
While it's one of the top 3 for sure, Mario is better and arguably <insert your favorite franchise here> too.
>>
>>341429348
I'm not going to be a retard like yourself and get myself overhyped for a game considering the current state they're in right now
>>
>>341433506
you realise that image suggests that zelda is better?
>>
>>341430890
>Breath in the Wild 4.5/5
>Grading a game of wich we have only seen some footage of the starter plateu
I will big slap u
>>
>>341433753
i dunno why u respond to obvious bait mate
>>
>They've made almost 20 games now and 90% of them have been some of the best games ever made
As a diehard Zelda fan, they haven't made anything of note in the last decade. That's 4 games (not including TH) out of 17 that haven't lived up to any kind of standard. Hardly 90%. And I realize that you're probably one of those shitters that actually enjoyed SS, but you have to keep in mind that your hipster opinion isn't shared by the rest of us.
This game is do or die for Nintendo, and I'm already seeing a ton of potential problems with it, so you cannot really say anything about it until it's out.
>>
Guys I think there's something wrong with me

I've played all the Zelda games and I loved the shit out of all of them

EXCEPT for Wind Waker. I hated Wind Waker.

Do I have autism?
>>
>>341434335
I genuinely don't think there is a diagnosis for you your opinion makes absoutely no sense.
>>
>>341430272
>TP
>last 2
oh please

it's still dogshit. but only as much as SS was too. in fact, they had the exact same problems.
>>
>>341434335
No, you probably just hated riding the goddamn king of hyrule all the time.
>>
>>341434335
Wind Waker is pretty tedious and can get tiring pretty quickly.
Play the HD remake. It fixes a lot of the problems with the original.
>>
Does anyone know what happens when you die in this? Where do you spawn? what is the penalty?
>>
>>341429348
I'm an old fag, and I loved every Zelda, even SS, and the last I played, Link Between Worlds, was very good. I already know Zelda BOW will be good, the worst thing that could happen, if that it could not be memorable.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.