[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally nothing good at e3 this year did every company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1447516249156.jpg (57 KB, 548x644) Image search: [Google]
1447516249156.jpg
57 KB, 548x644
>literally nothing good at e3 this year
did every company group together and decide they're not going to try this time, that they'll save all their good stuff for next year?
I don't get it, it's like they know everyone isn't expecting much.
>>
>>341427478
Woah you are so cool + cynical I wish I could be like you
>>
>>341427619
I'm neither of those things, people shat on e3 last year but there was actually interesting stuff announced in each conference.
Not a single thing got announced this year, it's like they're taking a break to regroup for next year.
>>
>>341427478
Damn OP, you are so edgy and cool... if I was a girl I'd be begging you to fuck me all day long
>>
>>341428936
Women want to be with him, men want to be him
>>
>>341427619
>>341428936
>>341429049
He really upset you huh?
>>
File: 1465839570676.png (316 KB, 438x444) Image search: [Google]
1465839570676.png
316 KB, 438x444
>>341429329
Yes
>>
>>341429329
most of the stuff they're saying is true anyway, why would a woman choose to be with a guy with bad taste in video games when she could be with an equally attractive guy who has good taste in video games?
>>
>>341429456
>women care about your taste in video games
that's where you fucked up
you gonna make a few more posts about the matter?
>>
>>341429619
have you ever spoken to a real woman?
like one that wasn't a anime in your head?
because they're a lot smarter than you give them credit.
They respect intelligence and conversation, chances are if you have good taste in video games you're going to be more intelligent and more articulate when it comes to expressing your opinions.
>>
>>341429619
What, don't you know OP's signature pick up line?
>good evening m'lady, I'll have you know I didn't like a SINGLE game that was shown at e3 this year
Works everytime.
>>
>>341429837
>>341429872
>they don't know OP isn't even posting in this thread and has already made another one with the same premise
dumb cunts
>>
>>341429619
I'm a girl and I say that liking shit games is my number one red flag
>>
>>341429872
women are 50% of gamers, so there's a 50% chance that pickup line would work.
>>
>>341429837
They respect intelligence and conversation, chances are if you have good taste in video games you're going to be more intelligent and more articulate when it comes to expressing your opinions.
>having arbitrary opinions about games makes you smarter
This is legitimately the most fedoracore thing I've read in a long time.
>>
>>341427478
There's just too many videogames cons in a year. I think they are trying to space things out so that they have at least something new to show each time.

Gamescom is next.
>>
Nier Automata
Horizon Zero Dawn
Persona 5
Final Fantasy XV
Scalebound
Curious about Death Stranding
>>
We are just getting old op i feel the same way.
>>
SPIDER
>>
>>341431009
>Nier Automata
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>Persona 5
>Final Fantasy XV
>Scalebound
All shown last year or earlier

>Death Stranding
Confirmed to have nothing to do with the final game which they haven't even chosen an engine for
>>
Was Take Two there in a "big way"?
>>
>>341427478
E3 is never good. The only exception to that rule was 2010 Konami
>>
>>341427478
Have you tried watching more than just Nintendo?
>>
Dead Rising 4 and Days Gone are two games that were announced.
>>
>>341433486
Also that Fe game from EA. Not to mention a ton of VR games. While not that great, it's still announcements.
>>
>literally nothing good at e3 this year

There were a load of good games shown

Or are you in such a depressive state that nothing is ever fun for you anymore?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.