[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw random mini boss in the wild Who Shadow of the Colossus here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: zeldacolossus.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
zeldacolossus.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>tfw random mini boss in the wild

Who Shadow of the Colossus here?
>>
I kept seeing that shit whenever they tried to pick a weapon that the cursor went back and forth , that must be a bug because it happened all the time.
>>
>>341427489
I'd be inclined to believe that's just the people playing being not good and/or indecisive.

But maybe a bug too, I don't know
>>
>>341427318
>mini boss in the wild

Nearly every open world game

Nintendo in charge of catching up
>>
>>341427318
>hitting a stone with a sword
I can deal with it, but I don't like it.
>>
File: 1461640407927.png (111 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
1461640407927.png
111 KB, 500x287
>It's a "Hit the Weak spot of the enemy while he does nothing to you" Episode
>>
>>341428192
So shadow of the colossus
>>
>>341428032
You can use a hammer. It will probably be more slow but effective.
>>
>>341428192
I liked it in dragon's dogma so I don't see any problems with it in zelda.
>>
>>341427318

jesus that sponge

shit game rofl

nintoddlers will defend this
>>
>>341428484
You're gonna have to try harder than that
>>
>>341428484
>sponge
>took over a fourth of the monster health in a single go

do you just want big monsters to die in 2 hits or what?
>>
>>341428289
the challenge was to reach the point then kill the colossus or destroy the point
if you were on the point long enough for it to do anything to you you must have some sort of disability
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.