[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a the new game in the series doesn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>it's a the new game in the series doesn't have a number or subtitle episode
>>
>>341424458
>its a reboot which plays nothing like the other games but rips off something else episode
>>
So what's the deal with this?
Prequel sequel reboot?
>>
>>341424565
Sequel, officially confirmed
No fucking clue how it'll make sense though
>>
Last of God of War of Us

The combat they showed looked fun but the rest was just dickriding Last of Us.
>>
can't wait for the last of us reboot where Joel goes around killing mushroom zombies while dual wielding swords button mashy hack and slash style along with slightly shitty platforming sequences
>>
>>341424565
It's a reboot. Everything is changed,
>>
>>341424565
cash in on the God of War name
literally nothing to do with any of the other games, the story of the other games had an ending.
this is just a dumb shit game they made, released it's dumb shit, and figured if they slap the GoW logo on it they could make some money off of brand recognition
>>
>>341424458
>episode
Any predictions on when this shitty meme will fucking die?
>>
>Think. Do not simply react. Be calm and plan.
Kratos...
>>
Ok I just watched the trailer and nearly vomited
>>
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.