[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people actually believe Sorey and Mikleo are gay and a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: zest1.jpg (288 KB, 1200x716) Image search: [Google]
zest1.jpg
288 KB, 1200x716
>people actually believe Sorey and Mikleo are gay and a couple
What's your take on this, /v/? Are they gay?
>>
I want to make love to Alisha
>>
>>341421065
Edna is the only good thing from Zestiria.
>>
>>341421065
I'm a hetshit-fag and playing thru Zestiria atm. They certainly push the implications a lot (Its purpose-built to never confirm so obviously people can delude themselves to whatever perspective with enough determination). But yeah the fujo-pandering vibe is pretty stronk.
>>
Yeah, kinda sucks they pushed it so hard that Alisha gets dumped on because of it. She crushes on Sorey pretty hard and he completely ignores her.
>>
>>341421240
/thread
>>
>>341421369
>>341421410
Isn't it just that since Mikleo and Sorey have known eachother for so long, that they're so close? I'm playing through the game right now, and it honestly makes me laugh that so many people have mistaken a strong bond for a romantic relationship, even if it tries to pander to fujos.
>>
>people actually think Zestiria is a good game
Hah
>>
>>341421621
Fair enough. Its just shoved in our faces SO often.
>>
>>341421621

I don't want to spoil it too much but their relationship goes beyond just being friends. The game doesn't outright say it but you'll see, especially the ending.
>>
>>341421065
But Mikleo is a girl
>>
>>341421731
So it's not just shipperfags? They're actually gay? There are gay people in my JRPGs now?
>>341421739
I wish.
>>
>>341421065
Nobody actually believe they're gay, they just wish they were. If you want a JRPG with pretty boys in gay relationships, there's pretty much nothing that caters to you, so you take the next best thing, and fill the rest with your imagination (fanarts and doujins). I'm not a fujoshi but as a yuri fan I get the feeling, it's not like there's any good game with actual yuri so I just take the next best thing, games with two girls sharing intimate moment with no men around romancing them. And Jap devs are greedy jews so they abuse this and keep making the relationships closers and closers, like Sorey and Mikleo are REALLY fucking intimate, but still aren't gay.
>>
>>341422224

Mikleo waits 700 years for Sorey so they can live happily ever after, best guy wins
>>
>>341422087
There have always been gay characters in Jrpgs.
>>
>>341421240
This.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.