[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone shit on this thing. I bought Rocket League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: logitech-f310-gamepad.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1572) Image search: [Google]
logitech-f310-gamepad.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1572
Why does everyone shit on this thing. I bought Rocket League and needed a gamepad and asked some friends which cheap PC pad was the best. They told me xbox was the best and to avoid the logitech pc controllers at all cost. I am a cheap fucker and went with the logitech f310 and I have to say this controller is just as good if not better than the xbox1/ps4 controller. It's comfortable the deadzones are large but still very responsive to light input. It has xinput as well as classic input making it even more compatible with PC games than the xbox controller is. Are people just stuck thinking PC controllers are shit and not compatible with anything like they were in the past or have they just not tried the latest generation?
>>
The sticks and dpad of Logitech F310 and F710 are terrible. But they are decent otherwise.
>>
File: 1463536996066.jpg (20 KB, 406x536) Image search: [Google]
1463536996066.jpg
20 KB, 406x536
sticks on the 310 are really shit and have insanely huge deadzones. What were you expecting? You get what you pay for.
>>
>>341419601
> have insanely huge deadzones
This matters for very few games except shooters.
>>
my xbox 360 controller broke halfway through dark souls 2 and I bought this as a "temporary" replacement and never looked back. I always preferred the playstation layout and this controller feels confortable and has xinput so it works with everything. I can't confirm this but I have heard the deadzones on the f310 - 710 are based entirely on the xbox deadzones. If that is true there is no reason to pay more for the xbox controller. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>341419373
Pic sorta related, they should at the very least release something like this to compete with DS4 and Boner in 2016.
>>
>>341420052

"I heard this" = "I'm pulling this out of my ass"
>>
>>341419131
I've played enough games over the last 35 odd years to be able to see the problems with this controller without touching it. I know what the sticks, buttons and d-pad all feel like. Just get a wired 360 controller and be glad you did.
>>
>>341420334

>I'm old so trust me

I own most modern consoles along with my PC and have played with all sorts of controllers. The 310 is solid and plays like an xbox controller with the ps layout. If that's what you're looking for it's great if you prefer the xbox layout just get the xbox controller. They are both solid.
>>
>>341420524
OK kid.
>>
>>341420709

very well informed and educated rebuttal.
>>
>>341420524
>35
>old
of course, 40 is one foot in the grave as we all know.
>>
>>341420334
>>341419131

in 2010 I bought the f310 to play trackmania, 4 hours in to the game and the left analog stick was tilted, searched online for solution and find out is a actual common problem with does controllers
>>
>>341419131
I'm playing RL with 310 and it's pretty good. Deadzones are not a big problem in that game. You need to get used to it.
>>
>>341419131
consolefags love to argue about how their controller is better than the one on the concurrence.
It's not an official Microsoft controller, not an official Sony controller, and not an official Nintendo controller.
So of course, they will hate it with all their guts.
the F710 is better though (and goat).
>>
File: 20160610000506_1.jpg (173 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
20160610000506_1.jpg
173 KB, 1360x768
This controller is real dogshit for racing games. Virtually unplayable without any racing assists due to the deadzones but for everything else it's pretty solid.

Playing Dark Souls with it right now and it feels real nice.
>>
>>341419728
Pretty much this. Controller is good for most games that don't matter about have precise movements but at that point why the fuck aren't you using keyboard and mouse is beyond me.
>>
>>341419131

Had mine for 2 years now and still have no problems with it. Works well enough for what I use it for (RL, platformers, Ikaruga...basically anything other than an FPS/3PS).
>>
Dpad button = God
Dpad quality = eh, meh, but its okay
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.