[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, something cool came out of E3. Future Gohan and Turles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: gohanturles.jpg (354 KB, 2732x1500) Image search: [Google]
gohanturles.jpg
354 KB, 2732x1500
Well, something cool came out of E3. Future Gohan and Turles confirmed. DBZ Games thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwFi-FZ_qw
>>
>Future Gohan use kick and the right hand ans single hand kamehameha

10/10
>>
>>341418524
Turles gets a surprising amount of love
>>
Looks like a carbon copy of XV 1
>>
>>341420238
Are you crazy? It looks like it has more pursuit attacks and cancels. One of the problems I had with XV1 was how stiff it felt.
>>
>>341420238
>THIS

The gameplay was fucking shit in the 1st one.
>>
>>341420238
That's how sequels work, there's still a good amount of new stuff in it a bit though
>>
Why play this when you can play Xenoverse 3 in 2018?

This is just an incremental upgrade that only bridges the gap between Xenoverse 1 and 3.
>>
>>341420550
why play 3 when you can play 4 in 2021 by that logic
>>
>>341420550
That is some fucking retarded logic.
>>
>>341420550
>you shouldn't play sequels because they will also have sequels
What kind of fucktarded logic is that?
>>
>>341418524
60fps on all platforms? Thank you dimps. I love you long time.
>>
>>341420238
The gameplay looks much more fluid this time around
Fucking retard
>>
>turles is canon

the fuck?
>>
>>341421880
Xenoverse has more than one universe to explore. That's whole point of the game.
>>
>>341418524
was that turle's ultimate context sensitive?
>>
>Future gohan has 2 arms
what is this shit
>>
>>341422025
This, with DBZ tapping into multiverse and different timelines all the friggin time, there is no reason why anything DBZ that happen wouldn't be canon
>>
>>341422194
You probably have to be near the ground to do the second part of it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.