[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate League of Legends. I hate how it's the only game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: LoL.jpg (72 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
LoL.jpg
72 KB, 565x600
I hate League of Legends.
I hate how it's the only game that you have to take seriously to improve, but can't take it too seriously or you'll just end up being toxic.
Yet i can't quit it?
Why? Why can't i quit a game that i hate so much? i don't understand.
>>
>>341417223
>implying playing seriously means you're toxic
>>
Haven't really touched League since Overwatch came out.
>>
>>341417554
well that's the only advise some people give me is to stop caring about the game and to just play it because caring about it to much is having expectation.
And having any expectations with this game seems to be the biggest problem.
>>
>>341417825
I just want my teams to not do so fucking badly when i'm trying so hard to win/help/do well or when we're doing so well there's no reason to be doing bad.
I want a game where the time i'm putting into it shows me improvement, not constant back and forth between shitty/oh you're rly good pls help me.
I don't want this unbalanced, assassin/tank meta where ADCs and Supports get shit on every game.
I want s3 league of legends back. S6 is making me hate myself and everything i've ever tried for in league of legends.
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>>341417223
>the only game you have to take seriously to improve

oh boy, this board is a riot
>>
>>341417983
>muh team
Git gud. It's about carrying whoever you're stuck with.
>>
File: Brb.jpg (80 KB, 716x924) Image search: [Google]
Brb.jpg
80 KB, 716x924
>>341418006
you seemed to have left out that whole part at the end.
It's not the only game you take seriously to improve in. It's the only game that has both take seriously/can't take to seriously applied.
Faggot.
>>
File: b.jpg (129 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
129 KB, 960x717
>>341418114
i guess it will always just be git gud.
Even if i'm doing good in the match, i guess it doesn't matter cause it's not good enough. Some teams just don't care about winning/don't care about how badly they fuck up because they're not really a team. They're just 5 individual retards all mad at each other.
>>
>>341418241

5v5 should never be considered competitive. There's too much shitty team randomness and time wasted because of it. Hopefully LoL dies in the next year.
>>
>>341418241
Yeah it's not about a perfect score, it's about positive winrate. You will always have bad matches like that.
>>
>>341417223
Get a life OP.
Even if you git gud so you wil a good percentage what's it to you?
Nobody will pat you on the ehad for wasting years of your life for a virtual score board (not that you'll be noticed anyway).
Find other competitive games, LoL, it's devs and the community are cancer.
I left since the tank meta reared it's ugly head seasons ago. It's shitty, unfun and NOBODY is having fun while actually playing it because muh scoreboard.
>>
I honestly can't understand why you would flame your team. It doesn't help anyone and you just end up getting more mad and start losing your focus.
And btw dotes is better XD
>>
>>341418415
>>341418339
See, in the end it's just a never ending cycle of frustration and confusion.
If it's a guarantee that i'm gonna have shitty matches/shitty teams, then when are my good games going to outscale the shitty ones?
If the game is so cancer, the devs fuck it up and overall nobody has fun because of how it works/how it's made.
Then why does everybody still fucking play it?!
Why can't i just find another game to play with my friends that i just want to talk to while i play with them and not be a salty/toxic mess?!!
Why is this the only game everybody fucking plays?
Yes i know overwatch is out, that's literally 6v6 retardation too. You either work together or have a team that refuses, nothing else decides the game more. It's just shortened to a 10 minute game rather than a 30-50 min game.
>>
>>341418761
Well even when i keep my mouth shut and don't say anything they still manage to fuck it up.
I'm nice to my teams a majority of the time until it hits 30+ minutes and all of a sudden our
2-0-1 mid goes 2-12 i mean what the fuck do you do? Just stfu and go "oh well huh huh"
>>
>>341418761

I flame my team when they are so retarded I stopped trying to win and accept the loss to punish their retardation. Sometimes retarded teams just deserve to lose and get flamed.
>>
>>341418979
>>341418761
You flame because your in a team oriented competitive game, with a team that doesn't use teamwork or has afk or wants to troll cause he's throwing a fit.
And now this faggot is wasting your 30-50 minutes in this game because quitting gets you banned.
It's not like dota where if 1 person leaves you all can leave no penalty.
>>
>>341417223
Because you are a fucking cuck who plays team games without friends.
>>
because you are depressed and have no idea what else to do with yourself. Also you inherited your parents way of blaming others for your own fail and an inability to accept loss
>>
Just old league pre season 4 era was the best.
>Items/champs were finally balanced
>Tanks didn't do ridiculous dmg unless they built for it. Not doing dmg while full tank like ekko.
>Roles were more diverse and didn't bleed into each other so danm much. Tanks were tanks, Adcs were the dmg, mages were the heavy cc/alt AP dmg.
Now we just have a cluster fuck of changes that just make the game easier for noobs, but not for hte noobs who don't understand jack shit about the game.
Tanks are op
Assassins are op
and all busted champions are left alone because enough people play them for RITO not to give a shit.
>>
Dude just make impact on the game. People will try to win if they see you push a turret on your lane and go 6/3 or something.
>>
>>341417223

Simpleton problems.
>>
I stopped playing when the fun of playing kassadin and fiddlesticks was overpowered by the incessant faggotry of the players.

Truly the worst userbase I've ever seen. It's worse than a wow server full of troglodyte BR's and russians but you're expected to work together some how.
>>
>>341419592
Okay.
So if i'm nasus with 6-1-1 and i have both enemy turrets down in my lane, not a single one in my own lane is missing.
I have 257 stack by 15 minutes, and overall just do crazy well early laning phase.
And nobody teams. Nobody sticks together at all, they just chase kills into 1v3s because i'm winning and they think i'm gonna do it for them.
Well then i'm getting camped with 4 people on my lane, and nobody takes advantage of it by pushign their own lane up.
No, they fucking go right into it 1 at a time again and give them 4 free kills so they can dive me and kill me for the ace.
THAT DOESN'T"T WORK WHEN YOU"RE WITH RETARDS
>>
>>341417223
Maybe you should try 1vs1 games, like fighting games
>>
>>341419715
It's like the fans don't know how to make the game balanced, yet they give so much shitty feedback to riot that it's making riot not understand how to balance their OWN FUCKING GAME.
>>
>>341418843

I think you're getting it though. Avoid mobas. Dota 2 is the same shit by the way, it used to be okay but it's literally balanced by /r/dota2, which is 50% LoL converts and 50% Peruvians/Russians/Pinoys.

There is one moba alive right now that's not that bad and it's Awesomenauts. Overwatch doesn't count, thank fuck, but for whatever reason all the cuntbags from League think it does.
>>
>>341417223
they're designed to be addictive
>>
>>341419782
Yeah, those are games you lose. Just win more than you lose.
>>
>>341419917
Because you have fun learning all the little stuff about the game
But the once you learn enough, (not saying i know everything to know, i could certainly learn more) you start to see where the game lacks.
>>
>>341419917
You're absolutely right, which is part of why the skinner box freemium shit works so well.

The other thing is that it's a "competitive" genre where you have about 10% of the influence on the entire game, and then for shits and giggles throw in ludicrous amounts of RNG.

Seriously if you're a LoL player or ex-LoL player, look up Phantom Assassin, Ogre Magi, or Chaos Knight and tell me that's not the stupidest shit you've ever seen.
>>
"Maybe just one more game."

10 minutes of gameplay and 30 minute of base camping later...
>>
>>341420101
see
>>341418843
At what point do the games i'm doing well in outnumber the shitty ones? Why is it all based on what i do when it's clearly what my team does too?
It's like every league player's response to that ideaology is just "Oh you just need to git gud. It's you not your team."
Even if there's clear examples where it was mostly my team instead of me, that's the only answer anybody fucking has.
>>
If you are actually good you should win most of your games no matter how retarded your team is
stop taking the game so seriously and try to have fun
>>
>>341419903
dota is fine other than the retarded amount of xp and gold kills give when you are behind
>>
>>341420125

That's not entirely true. You have about 25-50% impact if you always play carries and never tank/utility. Problem is, matchmaking pairs you up with worse and worse teams if you're climbing fast unless you buy Riot Points.
>>
>>341420292
I do win most of my games. I only lose the ones that are most important/i'm trying to really win/take seriously.
Like promos and it's always a matter of i'm clearly playing against people who have a much higher level of teamwork than mine does.
They're just as tilted as i am, even before i start flaming someone, it's like it wouldn't make any difference whether i did or not.
>>
The only way out is to be toxic as fuck, but i mean, REALLY toxic, so you get a lot of reports and get permabanned

Thats what i did, i played like crazy for 2 years, and couldnt quit, but after i got permabanned i was free and havent look back. It was actually a weight off my shoulders.
>>
>>341420418
>matchmaking pairs you up with worse and worse teams if you're climbing fast unless you buy Riot Points
Citation needed.
>>
>>341420437
but you dont gain anything from doing it tho
>>
>>341419782
Youre supposed to use your feed self to incluence other lanes.
Instead you pushed your own lans thinking that's what will win you the game.
The fact that you were able to farm so much and push so much without dying also means that the enemy team was bad too.

It's really your own fault.
>>
Can't play this game after how big of a slow and linear shit fest this become. Same champions, same builds, new random bullshit every patch that everyone just abuses.

The worst part is this game is so boring and aggravating but people play it out of habit. They get mad and complain or do something completely retarded because they're not even paying attention anymore. League is slowly dying, and it's because the devs are too retarded to bring it back to the point where they gained the majority of their player base.
>>
>>341420583

Citation my ass. It's common knowledge that Riot is crooked.
>>
>>341420771

>you're supposed to do THIS
>and then THIS because it's YOUR FAULT

This is another reason why this game is shit. Pro players lose games due to retarded teams, but still go on preaching this dumb information. The problem is League has gradually become more friendly towards losers making it way too easy to come back. That bullshit "advice" doesn't work as well now with the shit queue system and balance.
>>
>>341420847
You call that an argument?
>>
>>341421123

Oh hello Riot PR team

Everyone fucking knows that paying customers get special service
>>
>>341420367
>other than the retarded amount of xp and gold kills give when you are behind

Dude, that's half the reason why RNG heroes are so obnoxious. Also that shit singlehandedly makes every game awful even without RNG heroes, because even games you're winning feel like you're getting camped OUT of their base. Not to mention 3+ hard carry teams are actually fucking scary. But then you're not winning because one lucky crit on your CM and whoops, PA just got 2000 gold.

Also OP, listen to this guy: >>341419837

They're seriously better for your mental health if you want a good competitive game, speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>341421213
lol retard.
>>
>>341421794

>LoL retard.

Is that what Riot calls their players?
>>
>>341421951
That's what I'm calling you because you literally have no argument.
>>
reminder that the majority of /v/'s newfag underage cancer leaks from lol
>>
>>341423106
> and literally every other player versus player game

qft, but don't pretend they're not flooding OW too
>>
>>341417761
Same. Has the same level of easy fun, but each game is way shorter and I can just leave if my team is hot garbage.
>>
>>341421105
I just carried a game where my teamates were 0-10, 0-7, and 0-2

But please keep making excuses makes it easier to win against people like you
>>
>>341423341
i really don't care. ow looks like casual babby shit. i have no interest in playing it
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.