[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be a zelda game with pure dungeons and no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
>there will never be a zelda game with pure dungeons and no overworld/cinematic/story fluff

i just dont care about any of that shit anymore
>>
That is, actually, what Breath of the Wild is supposed to be, supposedly.

A seamless transition between Overworld and Dungeon. Like Skyward Sword

But, like, good.
>>
>>341415763
eh reh
>>
>>341415763
wew Eh Reh boiz
>>
>>341415763
Eh Reh
>>
>>341416082
>>341416181
>>341416735
?
>>
>>341415763
>there will never be a zelda game with pure dungeons and no overworld/cinematic/story fluff
thank fucking god.
>>
its called binding of isaac minus puzzles
>>
>>341417816
OO DUH DOOOH, EH REH
>>
>>341415763
>He think OoT had no story fluff
>When you are treated to the same cutscene of the goddesses flying after every dungeon
Top fucking kek
>>
File: 1350507199820.gif (512 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
1350507199820.gif
512 KB, 400x272
>>341415763
>Pure dungeons
>no fluff
>OoT
>nevermind the shit you had to do to get to first dungeon
>Or the second
>Or the third
>or having to find out how to get into the forest temple
>or the fire temple
>or the water temple
>or the spirit temple

Fuck off, there was a ton of shit you had to do in the overworld unless you had a guide.
>>
>>341418093
>>341418396
I didn't think that. I just posted a picture of what I considered the "dungeon-est" of all dungeons. I obviously can't post a picture of a game that doesn't exist.

>>341418043
Puzzles are necessary. That's why I like Four Swords Adventures so much. You just go from stage to stage. I just want one for 3D Zeldas.

>>341417923
The stories and characters in Zelda games never did it for me. They're all poorly written.
>>
>>341418043
I'm pretty sure he wants a good game
>>
>not linking new forest temple music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuTvz0yBoFE
>>
>>341418792
>something better than neo nintendos shit
Yeah binding of isaac
>>
>>341418685
See when the new expac comes out for BOI im going to add a few puzzles to the game

I want to add that hammer item where you change the color of blocks and can set new paths to go through in BOI.

Also pushing
pulling
shooting
all of that
I know all of the classic zelda games

The game can be the zeldakillerofalltime
>>
>>341418792
BOI is pretty much one continuous legend of zelda golden age dungeon over and over.
>>
>>341418974
you seem to be confused as to what good means. here is the definition
good/ɡo͝od/
adjective
to be desired or approved of.
having the qualities required for a particular role.
possessing or displaying moral virtue.
giving pleasure; enjoyable or satisfying.
thorough.
used in conjunction with the name of God or a related expression as an exclamation of extreme surprise or anger.
>>
>>341419276
Something that has not existed with nintendo games since 2004

BOI on the other hand is really good and fun and actually has secrets in the game.
>>
>>341419352
>BOI
>good and fun
pick one
>>
>>341419679
I am sorry if you do not like good games that remind you of zelda when the main company who produces zelda strayed so far away from what was zelda that it has turned into shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6nJysVtCrM
>>
>>341419803
sorry you don't know what a good game even is
>>
>>341419980
I do
You dont neo nintendoer
>>
>>341420380
when did I ever say I play Nintendo games? I'm just saying BOI is a terrible game
>>
>>341420538
>in a nintendo and boi thread and your bitch ass is in this thread saying shit that is not true.
>>
>>341418058
REE REE OO-EEH
REE REE OO-EEH
>>
>>341420592
it's more than true that BOI is a game that should be avoided by those looking for a fun time
>>
>>341415763
>the best zelda ever was wind waker
>what made it so good was the comfy sailing
>it wasn't even boring traveling the high seas, it was just so comfy seeing what might come your way this time and listening to the top notch music
>new zelda does the same thing with grassy plains where even more adventures might logicaly come your way as you ride along
this is looking GUD famiglia

inb4 triforce hunt: ok we fucking get it, a game can't have 10 bad percent of content and still be da best jeez
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLQ_h_LaqA
>>
>>341420828
What you meant to say is nintendo has not made a good zelda since 2004 and boi has replaced zelda
>>
>>341417923
I know, right.

>there will never be a zelda game with pure overworld and no dungeon fluff

There is no dungeon remotely comparable to its overworld. No, not even the eh reh temple. Tomb Raider shits all over Zelda's idea of what a dungeon is.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.