[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
resident evil / biohazard VII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: resident Evil VII.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
resident Evil VII.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
What did people think of this games reveal? From what I can gather not much discussion on it or it was underwhelming but I may be wrong.

Resident Evil VII thread. What are your thoughts /v/?
>>
I just want to talk about the viruses in the game and how I think they are cool.
>>
the demo is pretty much a weaker copy of PT
but they said the demo isnt part of the full game so who knows
>>
>>341415459
I wish I knew what the fucking finger and axe did.

Other than that I'm neutral. Not real sure if i'm down for the PT ripoff method that they are going for, but it wasn't terrible. After 6, there isn't much they could do to make the series worse...so...meh?
>>
>>341416075
Do we even know anything about them?

What if Saddler carried out his final will to get plagas on American soil?
>>
I'm split on the demo. On one side I'd really hate it if RE7 and the series goes that way because what I saw wasn't Resident Evil at all. On the other side it wasn't that bad and I want to give it a chance. Fuck it, this should have been a new IP or something, not a mainline RE title.
>>
people worried that it might end up as PT clone. im more worried if they end up putting new unknown characters instead of old ones
>>
>>341417715
That's how I feel. Considering that no one seems to have figured the demo out though leaves me holding out that this whole thing is an elaborate pr hoax of some kind, like PT was meant to be.

Like you leave the house and the real RE7 is introduced or something.
>>
>>341417412
That would be interesting, I would like to see how the Plagas interacted with the strains of the T-Virus. As well as seeing how the Uroburos would have affected a person infected with T(abyss) or a J'avo. I mean we saw part of what Uro did to someone infected with T(phobos) in Revelations 2 with Neil, I just think some other viral interactions would be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WKc7NpzGEU
>>
File: 1421517770791.jpg (297 KB, 790x764) Image search: [Google]
1421517770791.jpg
297 KB, 790x764
Given all the rebranding that Resi 4 went through (spawning DMC ect.) because it "didn't feel like Resident Evil" it's strange they wouldn't make the same distinction now.
I enjoyed the demo, but even though I'm a massive pussy for jumpscares, I didn't find it that scary.
It was interesting, just not scary.
>>
>>341418773
fair enough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.