[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Titanfall 2? I wasn't interested at all but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Titanfall-2-640x353.jpg (18 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall-2-640x353.jpg
18 KB, 640x353
Thoughts on Titanfall 2? I wasn't interested at all but the fact it's going to be a one man and his dog story kind of makes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwbutTQ8Yow
>>
I hope there's more than four guns in the game, and that they removed the fucking bots from multiplayer.
>>
>>341414573
why would they remove the ai soldiers

stupid stoner
>>
>>341414573
They mentioned more progression in multiplayer, so I'd imagine they will. Titans have swords now, for some reason (appealing to weeaboos maybe?)

Honestly I liked the first a lot but I feel it suffered from having no singleplayer and not enough reason to keep playing.
>>
>>341414641
Why the fuck would they put them in the game in the first place?
>>
I enjoyed Titanfall 1 and Respawn has done an amazing job listening to the community
Titanfall 2 looks like pretty much exactly what I wanted from a sequel except that the SP has you playing as dirty militia scum
I'm hype
>>
>>341414806
>has done an amazing job listening to the community

I seem to remember them fucking everyone by removing features.

Does anybody even play Titanfall 1 still?
>>
>>341414707
One titan has a sword. They appear to be making the titans more focused, with specific sets of weapons and "abilities" tied to them.
>>
>standby for TITANFALLâ„¢
really?
>>
>>341414897
Oh. Neat.

Honestly my tactic was always to have my titan built like a tank and leave it on AI to follow me around. Going fast with the shotgun and having a big nig with a cannon backing me up was fun as hell.

I hope they expand the ability to leave the titan on AI.
>>
>>341414875
>fucking everyone by removing features
What?
They added a bunch of shit that people had requested
It's pretty dead on PC but it's still alive on consoles. They didn't do a great job with longevity at the start and though they added more progression stuff and a co-op mode it didn't fix the already dying playerbase and lack of actual SP
>>
>>341414364
If only the main character was a female, then it would be like a Dog/Alyx from HL2 fanfic
>>
>>341414709
>why would you want AI in the first place

Found the kid born after 2005.

Was nothing more fun than CS, Team Fortress Classic, BF1942 and Unreal Tournament with a couple of mates in LAN playing with a fuckload of bots.
>>
>>341415480
Found the autist who was too much of a pussy to play against real people.
>>
>>341415480
This. Christ, it's the reason why Left 4 Dead was made.
>>
>>341414931
>Sir, we need extraction!
>We're also ready for Titanfall, too.
>>
>>341414364
I'm looking forward to it. Enjoyed the first game but got bored because little content.

I already signed up for the stress test access. You guys should probably do it too.
>>
>>341415962
Shit, I forgot that extraction thing. That was a neat feature.
>>
>>341416338
Where?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.