[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
apologize
>>
He did it the absolute mad man
>>
>>341413767
Aonuma will find a way to fuck this up, mark my words
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 900x900
>>341413767
I'LL NEVER FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO THIS FUCKING HACK, NOW GET UP AND DELETE THIS THREAD YOU FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>apologize

stop this meme
>>
I want to see a comparable shot of the revealed gameplay. Does it match up or was this a bullshot? The footage from yesterday is amazing, but still...
>>
Well, if you ask me, /v/ needs to apologize to:
One, Aonuma.
Two, Inafune - ReCore.
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (70 KB, 624x688) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
70 KB, 624x688
>>341413767
I wait for that day.

I'm not hyped. But I'm piqued. I'm curious to see just what fruit this game will bear. We've only scratched the surface of this game... it could go in a lot of directions once as we learn more.

The handholding removed, I wanted that. The freedom, the exploration, that's good. Enemies that do real damage. We're getting there.

I'm letting you have the ball, Aonuma. Don't fumble.
>>
>>341414797
Pretty much this. I was railing on the game when I saw it live, but then I reflected and thought that this is an acknowledgement that Nintendo wants to TRY, and the open-world with no handholding is a very good start.

If the game turns out to be good, I'll admit that maybe Aonuma isn't the total hack that I think he is, but I won't forgive him for the wasted decade and a half of garbage Zelda games.
>>
>>341413767
No. It looks like garbage.
>>
File: 1465966073974.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465966073974.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>341413767
apologize
>>
Sorry for calling you a hack
and saying the F word to you too.
Thanks for letting me be lost again like in the first Zelda
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-03-41-07.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-03-41-07.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
As big and empty as it is, I like the vibe I get from it because it reminds me of SotC.

Nintendo certainly did better tha. Least year, even with just two games.
>>
>>341414675
the object/grass view distance is nowhere near as good.
>>
>>341413767
GARBAGE TRASH
>>
>>341415146
JUST
>>
Why?

They took the biggest complaint about Skyward Sword and fixed it, sure.
Commending them for that is one thing, apologising is completely out of place.
>>
>>341415475
BULLSHOT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.