[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board who didnt grow up with at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: grumpy-old-man-19577484.jpg (45 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
grumpy-old-man-19577484.jpg
45 KB, 360x450
>there are people on this board who didnt grow up with at least gen 2 of Pokemon

what makes you feel old in regards to vidya, anon?
>>
>>341409309
people who didnt grow up with at least gen 1

fucking retard
>>
>>341409385
gen 1 is a given, shitbrain
>>
>>341409309
>mfw some people here learned to read a map because of san andreas
>>
People who think Zelda U looks good
>>
OP is a faggot. I'm going to use this opportunity to remind everyone to bully every fucking moron you see on /v/. Bully them until they kill themselves. All of the shitposters are actual 16 year old children, much like OP. /v/ used to be a much more brutal place. Once Reddit basically merged with us (because they realized most of their content comes from 4chan) this website went full pussy. Grow some hair on your nuts, and bully those teenagers. I can't begin to stress how serious I am.
>>
File: 1443578170824.gif (557 KB, 150x194) Image search: [Google]
1443578170824.gif
557 KB, 150x194
>>341409518
>at least gen 2
>gen 1 is a given

fucking retard
>>
File: lavender_town_remake.png (21 KB, 768x567) Image search: [Google]
lavender_town_remake.png
21 KB, 768x567
>>341409309
Pkmn Crystal wasn't my first game

But it was the one that really got me into the hobby
>>
>>341409309
>there are people in this board who never waggled their broken joysticks to cheat at Amiga games
Those things broke down like you wouldn't believe but at least it trivialized running games.
>>
>>341409885
eat my shit
>>
I just turned 18. What blows my mind is that in my eyes, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is still considered the new Generation....It scares me man, growing up.
>>
>>341409805
>grrrrr im such a man
>grrrr im such an oldfag
>bully the shit out of the newfags, yeah man
>bully them until they commit suicide
>yeah im so cool
>4chan used to be more brutal grrrrr

Wow, it's like I just found the evil side of myself tonight.

I'm likely more oldfag than you.

I like killing giants. And you look like a nice kill there faghard.

I bet you're just some shithead shut in who's too much of a pussy to do even half of the shit you've said directly. At least the fucktards running around shooting people lately show some fucking resolve.

Why don't you make like Dylan and Klebold and kill yourself edgefag? Why don't you go the hardmode route and bleed yourself dry? I bet you're pretty fucking dickless of a pussyfoot to do that.
>>
>>341409309
it's prolly the userbase really, all thinking that graphics actually matter in games
>>
>>341410258
shut up noobfag im a god your just an ant in my presences
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.