[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S.T.A.L.K.E.R OGSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: fwlnba.jpg (114 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
fwlnba.jpg
114 KB, 1600x900
So just started playing this a couple of days ago, Where do i find the best guns? Also how do i improve the trader stock, Progressing stalker rank or progressing the story.
>>
Also, Stalker General.
>>
>>341408450
>Where do i find the best guns?

The SVD is god-tier, buy it from the mechanic asap.
AS Val can be found on stalkers, just follow them around until they walk into an anomaly.
>>
>>341408450

>>>/vg/
>>
>>341408931
>no video games on /v/
kill yourself cuckboy
>>
>>341408909
I do have an SVD and i love it quite a bit, Makes a good short ranger too if you stick 20 round mags on it and take the scope off, But im looking for an assault rifle that can take attachements to replace the aging but steadfast AKM im lugging around.
>>
>>341408909
Also, The mechanic?
>>
>>341409136
If you want to use NATO stuff you can modify those at the freedom base in army warehouses.

>>341409276
The guy in the basement in cordon who repairs your guns and can modify AKs.
>>
>>341409506
I did get it modified, Got a kobra, UGL and a 40 round baniner clipazine for it, There isnt an upgraded version of it ala ak 102?
>>
>>341409776
ak 102 is there, you get it as reward from one of the sidorovich quests and I think he even sells it, but very rare.
>>
>>341410001
Guess i'll just stick with the AKMS then, Try and find the drum magazine for it. The SVD is godlike though especially with how common high quality ammunition is, 7n16 etc.
>>
ive been playing zone of alienation, last I played SoC was years ago, do you need to go in that place in Yantar before you progress in the dark valley?
>>
>>341408931
Good, now post this to every overwatch thread
>>
>>341411073
dude what x16 is after x18
>>
>>341408450
So i found a mercenary trader in the army warehouses, Oh and a bandit trader in dark valley, Any other special traders?
>>
>>341411234
I figured as much, but I keep getting fucked by Psi when I enter that pipe you're supposed to enter
>>
>>341411423
did you get the psi helmet from sakharov?
>>
>>341411524
fuck
I could have sworn you pick up the parts for it in one of the labs
thanks man
>>
>>341411524
As this anon said you need to do the calibration quest with kruglov or not kruglov before you get psi protection otherwise you just gotta snort medkits and soldier on.
>>341411423
>>
>>341411370
The Duty base trader at bar?
You can climb to him over the rooftop without having to join duty.
>>
>>341411771
Got him already, Did a bunch of quests for duty without pissing off freedom too much, Any point in joining the factions? Does removing skull in army warehouses make duty hostile?
>>
>>341408450
Is OGSE the way to jump into the stalker series? Never played before but I'd like to.
>>
>>341411928
skull is not operating on duty command, as they are technically in a truce during SHOC
>>
>>341412036
Great then i can start picking up jobs for freedom too, Thanks anon.
>>
If only people can import maps like the swamp from clear sky and put it in call of pripyat. Or make new maps.
>>
>>341412023
Its free, And i quite enjoy it, Wouldnt know if i'd say its the way to jump in, But its a hell of a lot better than lost alpha, Might want to give SHOC a crack first though.
>>
>>341412492
can always play call of chernobyl
its got the maps from every game all together
>>
>>341412492
This, stalker needs new maps. Is it even possible with the sdk?
>>
>>341412492
was about to post >>341412786
it also has other addons like faction warfare, weapon packs, and other shit
>>341412961
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.