[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How likely is this confirmed this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
How likely is this confirmed this year?
>>
>>341404139
>still caring
Mother is dead, let it go.
>>
>>341404225
first post best post
>>
>mother 3 being released when everybody who wanted to play it used an emulator and the fan translation patch by now
>>
>>341404139
t o m o r r o w

it's coming to the 3ds
>>
File: Kani-1.png (164 KB, 342x358) Image search: [Google]
Kani-1.png
164 KB, 342x358
>>341404225
Waited for the fan patch for 2 years. 2009. Get it. ROM cart. Play it for 4 hours. Quit.

Buy the fan translation cartridge off of eBay this year. Play it for 4 hours. Quit.

I need this stateside. I am unable to play this game any other way. There are others. A very small demographic. But we keep the flame of hope we'll sustained.
>>
It's going to be formally announced tomorrow during Nintendo's livestream. They have a video recorded with Itoi who will be delivering the news. It will be released digitally for the Wii U in August, cost more than the average GBA VC title (it'll be around $19.99), and will be titled Earthbound Future (acting as a bookend with Earthbound Beginnings and also hinting at the stuff with Pokey and how it takes place long after Earthbound).

They will not be using Tomato's fan translation and will instead be using a script that was done by Nintendo of Europe, although America's version has been slightly altered. They don't have much faith in the title selling well, so NoA "spiced up" (yes, that means memes. One of the saving frogs will make reference to Pepe) NoE's script in an attempt to make it a little more similar in tone and humor to Undertale. There will be a big push to try and cash in on Undertale's success and try to sell this to the "tumblr crowd". Porky will be called Pokey to keep continuity with Earthbound and no attempt was made to try and explain his pig themed army.

There has been some sprite changes such as some of the black characters who had big red lips have been given normal mouths. Most notably, the Magypsies have been altered to make them less masculine (no more facial hair) because they've been written as completely genderless.

Believe me or not, I don't care, but those are the facts.
>>
File: IMG_0730.png (98 KB, 461x345) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.png
98 KB, 461x345
Mother3's fan translation didn't ruin away the sexual harassement joke and the light swearing, nintendo probably will however,I feel like for once, fan translation Is the better thing.
>>
>>341404139

this game is so overrated.
>>
>>341404139
earthbound > mother 3 > mother 1
>>
>>341407281
mother 3 > every video game ever made
>>
>>341407112
Stfu Porky
>>
File: Left field.jpg (37 KB, 480x224) Image search: [Google]
Left field.jpg
37 KB, 480x224
>>341407112
OP here,
Opinion, but Mother 1 is hands down the best Mother game.

A song that you can listen to multiple times and still dance back and forth between two completely different songs.
No hand holding.
Generic enemy names that just work.
An all out fantastic adventure that feels almost surreal, aside from the final boss and main hub area.
Pic related.

It is THE generic western jrpg.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.