[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why has no kirby game topped superstar/air ride?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: too easy to be fun.png (935 KB, 752x894) Image search: [Google]
too easy to be fun.png
935 KB, 752x894
why has no kirby game topped superstar/air ride?
>>
KSS/SSU wasn't that great, t b h.
>>
>>341402974
>air ride
>good

top kek
>>
>>341402974

Because modern children suck at games because they didn't grow up with brutal difficulty and an inability to save their games.
>>
File: lazy.png (469 KB, 527x686) Image search: [Google]
lazy.png
469 KB, 527x686
>>341403956
yeah but we grew up with these slightly challenging (not hard but certainly not so easy they are boring ) games and we got addicted and hooked.

it seems like now nintendo is trying to make snooze fests just incase one kid can't beat the game and its ruining their games
>>
but 64 is the best kirby
>>
>>341402974
because Japan is innovative enough to understand that enemy clutter and meaningless difficulty ruin a game rather than improve it

western devs could learn a little
>>
you're all fucking morons

kirby was never hard. You're playing a games who target audience is literally children kill yourself
>>
>>341404470
no
>>
>>341404594
>never hard
ctrl + f 'hard'
>not hard
hm, its almost like literally no one was saying that
>>
>>341404735
maybe read the file name you fucking idiot

he's saying its too easy to be fun when kirby was always easy in the first place

drink battery acid
>>
>>341402974
These screens are some strange cherry picking, there are plenty of times in Superstar where there are 2 or less enemies on screen, and plenty of times in the new Kirbys where there's upwards to 5.

That said, Kirby is too easy now. Planet Robobot could have had some degree of difficulty if they didn't hand out healing items ever step you took. It should be like how it is in the Metaknightmare side game, but that has a healing powerup so even that loses it's difficulty.

Nintendo really should start considering difficulty modes in their games, I really don't see why they don't have them. Casuals could have their easy breezy no worries mode, and core gamer could have ball busting impossible modes they want, everyone wins.
>>
The only Kirby game that I've played of the few released in recent years is RtDL and I was honestly a little underwhelmed but I'm not sure why.
>>
lmao, NES Kirby is a fucking joke. Literally the easiest game in the series, and you think it's harder than newer games?
>>
>>341405310
>Nintendo really should start considering difficulty modes in their games, I really don't see why they don't have them. Casuals could have their easy breezy no worries mode, and core gamer could have ball busting impossible modes they want, everyone wins.

True Arena is hard in all the recent games.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.