[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I skip The Witcher 1? 2 and 3 look like a lot of fun,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: herbs.jpg (248 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
herbs.jpg
248 KB, 1680x1050
Should I skip The Witcher 1? 2 and 3 look like a lot of fun, but I'm about 12 hours into 1 and still not feeling it. Way too much running around and talking to people, doing shit in town, and getting involved in stuff I don't care about. I just want to go back to hunting monsters dammit.
>>
skip them all, they're garbage.
>>
>>341398828
this. get bloodborne if you want a good game
>>
>>341398828
You're probably right. I should just give up video games as a whole really.
>>
>>341398750
>Way too much running around and talking to people, doing shit in town
If you don't enjoy that then these games probably aren't for you.
>>
>>341400484
Maybe it's just this one act. The whole thing has been spent in town clicking on the right people.
>>
>>341400484
This.

Witcher 3 is very pretty but it won't keep you interested alone. It's a highly story driven game.

Just go buy Rocket League, pure game, no bullshit.
>>
Should you?

No.

But you can if you want. Witcher 2 is easily playable on its own. Nothing in W1 really matters in W2 or 3 except for a few callbacks. If you don't like the game, stop playing it.
>>
>>341398750

>and getting involved in stuff I don't care about. I just want to go back to hunting monsters dammit

Guess you should skip witcher 2 as well
>>
>>341398750
No

Witcher 1 makes you feel like a witcher. You go into an area, prepare for fights, survive and make hard choices in the plot. Vizima confidential is probably the best whodunit subquest ever made.

Witcher 1: SS2 :: Witcher 2: Bioshock.
>>
>>341400624
>>341400707
>>341400741
Thanks. I'll stick to actual video games then.
>>
>>341398750
>I just want to go back to hunting monsters dammit.
Oddly enough I hate this part the most, I just like watching the story unfold while convincing myself I have sort of affect on it.

Also, boobs, I nude modded the shit out of it and they look fantastic.
>>
>>341398750
Just skipp to second or even 3rd one and enjoy. All you have to need to know about witcher world is explained to you
>>
>>341398828
Not an argument, you dumb nigger
>>
>>341398828
This. Get Skyrim if you want a good game
>>
>>341398750
>Way too much running around and talking to people, doing shit in town, and getting involved in stuff I don't care about

go home pete hines you're drunk
>>
>>341405612
You're probably not being serious, but Skyrim's combat actually is more involved than the Witcher's. And at least in Skyrim, you can play something besides a swordsman.
>>
If you just want to hunt monsters then skip 2 also because 1 has more monster hunting than 2 does.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.