[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have a rare audrey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: CW4OWyGUkAE3nLI.jpg (107 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CW4OWyGUkAE3nLI.jpg
107 KB, 600x800
have a rare audrey
>>
File: CWE7hsjUsAAAU_2.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CWE7hsjUsAAAU_2.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>
>>341397230
Not so rare anymore now, is it?
>>
>>341399525

What was once rare, in time, will be rare once again.
>>
>you will never fuck her mouthpussy
>>
>>341399369
Yum, didn't know Blake has nice tits

MOAR
>>
File: tits.png (525 KB, 718x719) Image search: [Google]
tits.png
525 KB, 718x719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ3vf60U2_0

>ywn feel her lace gloves on your cock
>>
She looks just like someone but I can't remember who.
>>
>>341397230
She also has a black boyfriend.
>>
I know she looks like a big breasted monkey, but you guys need to stop going bananas.
>>
>>341401998
>ywn
are you having a stroke?
>>
File: me and my waifu.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
me and my waifu.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
Hey Faggots,

My name is Jon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, Sonyggers who spend every second of their day looking at stupid Uncharted pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Anime.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was chief editor of the Treehouse team, and blogger on my own website. What writing do you do, other than "shitpost about Nintendrones on a weeaboo imageboard"? I also get exclusive access to new Nintendo titles, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my waifu
>>
>>341403624
Ywn = You will never.
I have never seen someone who lacked intuition as much as you.
>>
>>341403624
>tfwywncomkf
>>
>>341403247
she's white, that's a given
>>
File: jewfu.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jewfu.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
I like Samantha better.

I-i want to be her goy-toy!
>>
>>341404004
She has a really soothing voice. I want her to read me a nice bedtime story while I discretely jerk it, hoping she doesn't catch on.
>>
treehouse employee here, fuck you guys
>>
>>341403247
Nah, white husband that also works for Treehouse.
>>
>>341404415

Is that a promise?
>>
>>341404415
>>
>>341404004
sam is absolutely based. whenever she got the chance she dropped hints about shit we aren't supposed to know about and tried to squeeze it out of the devs to reveal it.

just about everything in pokemon she mentioned is confirmed:
>synchro is confirmed ("strange bracelets")
>customization is confirmed ("sharp-eyed viewers would notice that")
>tapu koko confirmed important to story ("viewers might have noticed that name mentioned")
>zygarde confirmed for plot significance ("we will see it in a special way")

never thought a female presenter could be such a fan of the games that she even wants to get all the info out for all of us. top tier waifu right here.
>>
>>341397230

My ex had a similar facial structure. She was a total bitch. Fuck Audrey. The jew is cuter.
>>
>>341405402
She was really good at handling whole presentation. I remember when Mega Milk was mumbling with nothing to say (granted, while solving puzzle and playing game), Sam would often take the lead and start talking actually about the game, about mechanics, about what they are allowed to show and what will be in full version.

I have cringed at Sam not once.
>>
>>341403697
future cuck
>>
>>341400423
>ywn titty fuck her with your master sword
>>
>>341403697
Holy shit, that faggot kinda looks like me, I will steal Audrey from him, mark my words, I will be aplying for a job at Nintendo tomorrow, wish me luck
>>
Post the mega milk edit
>>
>>341406604
God speed
>>
Reminder that Audrey owns the Chrom butt mousepad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncxTFIEr7GI&feature=youtu.be&t=5h14m30s
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.