[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It will be 3 hour cutscenes with intermittent walking simulations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
It will be 3 hour cutscenes with intermittent walking simulations and you know it
>>
I wouldn't really mind 3 hours of naked Norman Reedus desu
>>
Yeah, I'll play/watch that.
>>
>>341396387
fpbp
>>
The story is about aliens trying to repopulate a fucked an earth they somehow accidentally fucked up by forcing humans (which they are harvesting for their own survival) in a VR environment and somehow impregnating men you play as Norman Reedman who had just woken up from his forced VR coma after he accidentally crashed his game by eating while standing up which was a major yet overlooked bug in the alien coding and his VR life came crashing down just as he was about to be a dadmom and now he must take vengeance against the aliens for depriving him his VR life set forth in a Fallout 4-esque adventure to avenge the xenoscum that raped you and your race and maybe get your kid back

Only for playstationVR
>>
And people will love it because it's babby's first movie experience.
>>
>>341395602
No I don't dumbass, because we don't know jack shit about this game yet
>>
>>341396387

I really don't understand the attraction to Norman Reedus.

He was literally cast as Daryl because he looks like fucking white trash. He's lanky as fuck too and only looks like he has muscle because he's lean. (They buffed him way the fuck up for this trailer.)
>>
you guys realize this trailer probably won't have anything to do with the game aside from norman, right?

they don't even have an engine yet, this isn't even early development, development LITERALLY hasn't started yet
>>
>>341397092
People fall in love with others for reasons other than looks desu
>>
>>341397092
He's a manly looking dude with long hair and a beard. That's like an instant formula for wet pussies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.