[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Days Gone Extended Gameplay (New Footage)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 617x.jpg (45 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
617x.jpg
45 KB, 617x347
https://youtu.be/bGej8K1r8KI

This game actually looks pretty fucking dope and has a ton of potential if they polish it and pull it off right.
>>
>>341395479
looks good but why call it "gameplay" demo, anyone who has played a video game before knows that the acuall gameplay wont be like that
so why make up that bs
>>
>>341395479
What's with that terrible reload sound? Lowest quality imaginable, and so cheap sounding.
>>
>>341395479
Where are the front and rear sight posts?
>>
>>341396257
And that annoying constant "dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun" background """music"""

This game seems budget as hell.

>>341396543
When you're in an environment that target-rich at that distance, you don't really need sights.
>>
literally the exact same zombie sounds from l4d
>>
>>341395479
The downgrade will be brutal. This looks like Watch Dogs running on PC at ultra settings, the PS4 ran Watch Dogs at BELOW low settings at sub 30fps.
>>
The Last of Us: Sons of Anarchy looks ok I guess.
>>
>>341396836
No it didn't

source: I played watch dogs on ps4
>>
>>341396965
>source: I didn't max the game out
nice source
>>
>>341395479
I hope you can turn off the talking to yourself feature
>>
>open world survival horror
>clearly scripted as shit

this game will be dogshit and you only have yourself to blame for it if you fall for it.
>>
>>341395479
>Not in first person
Another one to the trash bin
>>
>>341395479
Wow, ANOTHER fucking zombie game with nothing new. Thanks.
>>
>>341397515
>>open world survival horror
Literally nothing wrong with that as long as it's single player.
>>
This actually looks pretty okay, will keep an eye on it.
>>
>>341395479
I honestly like the run and gun vs horde style they have here, like the older zombie games.
>>
>>341397940
I'm pretty sure any game where you can mow down a few hundred zombies by ducking through some windows while spraying an assault rifle doesn't actually count as survival horror though.
>>
>>341395479
Looks fun but that reload sound has to fucking go.
>>
wow this looks dumb as fuck. I love how the entire gimmick is about this massive horde you can't do anything about but then there's convenient as fuck shit every where to help do exactly that. Even Musou games don't make you out to be this unstoppable.
Also lol'd when the horde caught up to him and the zombie didn't do shit. Watch 5:38, completely passes him up like he's not there. This should just stop all development immediately instead of becoming another drop in the ocean of zombie games.
>>
>>341396653
You should. This enemies dying to hand wounds is terrible
>>
>>341398804
I'm betting they either turned off zombie attacks, for demo purposes. or haven't even programmed them yet.
>>
>>341399183
And I guarantee you it's just a shitty game.
>>
>>341399183
I wouldn't be surprise if they did but even for a "demo" there were obvious errors that needed polished and if that's indicative about how the release will look I can only imagine. watch at 8:02 in the front of the horde where they're traversing through each other and levitating about one another. Looks great.
>>
It's state of decay but playable for sony. And it looks like it doesn't have any of the things that make state of decay fun.

Could be okay.
>>
>>341401558
Speaking of State of Decay, I hope SoD 2 has an actual reason to use guns other than the very infrequent big guys. You could get super OP with knives.
>>
>>341395479
This could've been a solid spinoff from TLOU like The Ballad of Gay Tony on GTA IV.
Why is this game any different?
>>
File: 1353492396082.png (303 KB, 580x450) Image search: [Google]
1353492396082.png
303 KB, 580x450
>>341395479
Imagine this caosh on MP survival mode
>>
>>341395479
looks like the same shit that comes out every year.

i'd love to be wrong, though
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.