[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict? Dead in T-minus 3 days or nah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: DBD_Standard_Edition.jpg (2 MB, 5851x3200) Image search: [Google]
DBD_Standard_Edition.jpg
2 MB, 5851x3200
What's the verdict?

Dead in T-minus 3 days or nah?
>>
>>341394583
Fun as hell, hope it doesn't die cause this would be nice to play on/before Halloween with friends
>>
>>341394583
its fun, feels balanced. trapper best
>>
>>341394943
I don't know. Wraith's ability is pretty retarded. He can sneak up on you without any detection.
>>
>>341395086
>Without any detection
>CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG
>>
Still on the fence about it. Looks promising. Is there any depth?
>>
I'm extremely hesitant to play this because Friday the 13th is coming out in October. That being said I feel like this game would thrive until then, but once the better?/more popular title comes out this game will certainly die.
>>
Fun game but incredibly lacking in features. You can't even have a game that is a mix of friends and strangers, ranked or unranked. There's no party system.

How they felt this game was worthy of release is beyond me.
>>
>>341395086
You can see the Wraith easily even while he is cloaked. The real stealth lies in the fact that you can't hear the heartbeat as he approaches.

Trapper is my favourite simply because I can kill someone in a single hooking instead of having to hook everyone 3 times.
>>
File: 1391035413324.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1391035413324.gif
387 KB, 269x270
>>341394583
It's janky as fuck. Two of my fellow survivors didn't even load into the game and the third guy never moved and got hooked. That left just me and the killer. That was the biggest "Nope" moment i had in years.
>>
>>341396061
There aren't many kinds of games in this genre. There's Friday the 13th but the higher price tag may put people off.
>>
Going to die since a voice chat program completely removes any difficulty for the survivors.
>>
>>341397032
There's no party system though.
>>
>>341397240
Then people wont buy it if they cant play with their friends. Dead.
>>
How much will it be at launch?
>>
>>341397308
If they're smart they'll modify the private mode so it can be an unranked mode that is private or public depending on the host's desire, and make a party system that only works in that mode.

Then ranked can be balanced and anonymous and all the stuff that is essential but can potentially break balance will be in an unranked mode.
>>
>>341397308
They just need to get it to the horror game meme stream audience.
>>
>>341397608
Thats great but then in ranked people will determine the "meta' at record speed so every game will be the same. Then the game will get stale faster than the devs can throw new things in.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.