[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /v/ trying to do the quest to find blaine, I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: underrail.jpg (70 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
underrail.jpg
70 KB, 460x215
sup /v/
trying to do the quest to find blaine, I've been told the passcode(2 short beeps, 1 long beep, 2 short beebs) by old johnos and the electronics chick in junkyard, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to open the door
pls help

also general underrail thread, doing a metal armor and sledgehammer build
>>
Are small guns builds fun?
>>
>>341393802
small guns as in pistols?
>>
Great game, I'm loving the crafting, but I keep running into a bug where after killing something in combat the whole game just locks up
>>
>>341393909
sure whatever the equivalent is for this game I recently got it
>>
>>341394021
I'm assuming you're comparing it to fallout then?
there are 4 weapons groups
guns(broken into assault rifle, SMGs, snipers, and pistols.no shotguns sadly)
crossbows
and throwing(grenades,knives,ect)

guns are totally viable, get feats related to full auto and get yourself an assault rifle
>>
>>341394019
that sucks
especially because the wiki and forums for this game kind of suck for some stuff, like bugs
>>
>>341393650
It's been a while since I've been through that, but are you sure you're at the right door? He's quite close to South Gate Station. In one of the areas below if you leave to the north.

I've stopped playing in the final area though. Haven't had yet the patience to wade through this, with all those respawning enemies, the long cooldowns, etc.

The game is quite okay, but I probably wouldn't play it twice. Too much filler combat for my taste.
>>
>>341395961
I go north of SGS, where the bandits mug you early on, then I go down the stairs to the left and up north until i found a door with an intercom
>>
>>341396439
The door with the intercom should be the right one. As I said, it's been a while since I've played it but I didn't encounter any issues. I remember having been there before and being unable to enter, only after getting the information how to get inside I could enter. Might be a bug on your side.
>>
>>341396687
Well shit, oh well then
Appreciate it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.