[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth Buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 670x472
Both of these are on sale on PSN. Are they worth buying? Never played this series.
>>
>>341391548
No shits on everything that made the original great
>>
>>341391653
Could you go into more detail?
>>
>>341392563
He's a fucking troll dude

I haven't played Zero (I've been debating buying it on PSN myself) but the Resident Evil remake is a fucking excellent survival horror game and even better if you played the original. Fuck what that guy says
>>
>>341391548
REmake was worth it at full price for me. Its challenging and looks pretty great.
>>
REmake is amazing. Buy it.
Zero is fucking garbage.
>>
only purchase zero if you're hungry for more old school RE
>>
REmake is one of the best goddamn games of all time. And it's actually pretty spooky.
>>
>>341391548
Get the REmake, but wait on Zero. Only get it if you really enjoy REmake.
>>
Resident Evil 1 Remake is great.
Zero is bad and and should only be bothered with if you've played every single other classic style RE game and still want more
>>
>>341391548
If you have a hacked Wii/Wii u, just play the GC version
>>
>>341392563
the camp is not as strong
>>
>>341391548
After seeing the trailer for VII and realizing I never actually got around to REmake despite hearing how good it was, I made a mental note to pick it up when I saw a copy for gamecube.

This is even better. On sale and download that shit right to my PS4. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.