[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday the 13th The Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Last thread 404'd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz6e-64mj2Q
>>
>>341390934
Pamela Returns is the best thing on there.
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>341391289
F

The Single Player, Player v Bots, Manhattan level, and Space Station are also really desirable.
>>
Does it really cost that much to add those things that are on the stretch goal into the game?
>>
>>341391912
Some of those goals are results of other goals.

It probably wouldn't be hard to make the liquid nitrogen kill, but you need to get the space station first and that would take a lot of work
>>
>>341391912
Some of them most definitely. The maps, single player, and Bots would take quite a bit of funding to accomplish. However I feel like the kills, costumes, and what not are just bonuses while climbing the ladder.
>>
Thread music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34nWFlYjtYE
>>
I was enjoying that last thread. I didn't even know about Last Year or Dead by Daylight until now. Interesting it's taken this long for this genre of horror game to exist.
>>
>>341392646
I know right? and so was I.
You would think it would of been a thing earlier, but I can't tell you how happy I am that this is happening. Specially with Jason.
>>
>>341392646
Y'know what slasher could have a decent game?
Chucky, since he's just a weak doll baby, you could probably make a decent stealth game for him.
>>
>>341392895
I'm watching a Chucky movie now, he just got his ass beat by a crippled girl
>>
>>341392895
It could be pretty cool, although Chucky doesn't do well against multiple humans. I feel like it would be hard due to how vulnerable he is.

So how far do you guys think that meter will get before the game comes out in October of this year? We are actually at "Triple Death" now. The pictures is dated slightly.
>>
>>341393647
I'm gonna guess either Tommy Jarvis or single-player
>>
>>341393614
Are you talking about the latest one? That's like the only one where he wins
>>
>>341393865
I feel like if we make it to Single player we will have a really nice and full experience. I'm down for the game either way, as I'm satisfied by the multiplayer aspect alone, but the Single player is said to be first person. I feel like it will help the game appeal to more people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.