[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nioh Beta Demo Set for August 2016; new screenshots and characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: E3-Youkai-3.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
E3-Youkai-3.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
>PS4 Exclusive NiOh Getting New Demo on the PSN; New 1080p Screenshots Released

>Koei Tecmo just announced with a press release that its brutal PS4 exclusive NiOh is going to get a brand new demo, that everyone will be free to download from the PlayStation Store.

>The demo is currently planned for August 2016, but no more information was shared about the content, besides that it’s being created taking in consideration the feedback provided for the first demo.

>We also get some new screenshots and art, including another look at the ninja Hanzo, one of the characters introduced by today’s trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8U0sAjzWXs

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/06/14/ps4-exclusive-nioh-getting-new-demo-on-the-psn-new-1080p-screenshots-released/

Also it's worth noting that the release date officially updated from "TBA 2016" to "Late 2016", so the October 28 release date listed a couple of months ago by retailers in England might turn out to be right.
>>
>>341384312

have they fixed the horrific aliasing?
>>
Please don't be easier.

>>341384401
No one gives a fuck, PCuck.
>>
Sweet can't wait to play more of it.
I'm really interested to see what they changed.
>>
>>341384312
I like the daytime stage

Good for variety
>>
I wonder if it will be more like Diablo with the changes they make.
>>
>>341385495
Theres going to be less loot but loot quality will be better
>>
File: E3-Guardian-buffalo-1.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
E3-Guardian-buffalo-1.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1080
>>341386935
I can live with that; the whole revenant system is based around everyone's gear being a bit different, but the drop rates in the alpha needed changing.
>>
Call me when it comes out on PC
>>
>>341387727
Thanks for the bump pcuck
>>
File: William.jpg (879 KB, 2894x4093) Image search: [Google]
William.jpg
879 KB, 2894x4093
>>
File: Hanzo.jpg (627 KB, 2894x4093) Image search: [Google]
Hanzo.jpg
627 KB, 2894x4093
>>341388163
>>
I just want to throw flaming bomb-shurikens in people's faces again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q0_D0nykqk
>>
>>341384312
does he have a full beard now?

HNNGGGGGGG
>>
>>341389990
I think it changes as the story goes on; check through trailers and you'll see that his beard growth seems to go back and forth all over the place.
>>
>>341390889
Ah cool, hope it has a hair growth system like in W3. just a little feature like that is all
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHyLCgpDTLA
>>
I wonder if it will have an English dub or if that part in the trailer was just fellow countrymen talking in their native language? It would be pretty damn cool if it were the case.
>>
>>341394374
Agreed; it'll be really neat if they hired some bilingual actors and actually did the whole thing in both English AND Japanese depending on the scene.
>>
>>341392574
Tfw you finally beat the boat Oni, and this kicks in. Right there and then, I knew Nioh would be my GOTY.
>>
Man I never even got that far. I know I suck, but fuck, I really missed out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.