[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Nintendo won E3 2016 with ONE game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Where were you when Nintendo won E3 2016 with ONE game?
>>
looks shit
But I bet they could have showed nothing and won in your eyes, because you're a mindless drone.
>>
>>341384130
All I wanted after playing Dragon Dogma this past monbths was a Zelda game styled like it.

I got what I wanted for once, so yes Im very happy, but my only complaints are If this is going to have a good lore which DD kinda lacked, that includes interesting NPC's which we have seen none in the current videos. I get that they're going for the Zelda one feel, but still.

Also judging by the press kit screenshots, it will not run in 1080p, so that's a bummer too.
>>
I was on the sticky

You see that mountain?
>you can jump on it
nice
>>
really showing the nintendo bias there op
>>
>>341384130
hasnt been a good zelda game since MM

the franchise is dead
>>
File: 1461207079651.jpg (8 KB, 126x128) Image search: [Google]
1461207079651.jpg
8 KB, 126x128
>>341384575
>DD
>lacking in lore

I thought the endgame and Arisen shit was pretty compelling. Yeah, everything else was barebones, but I forgave it on the assumption that WE'D GET A FUCKING SEQUEL COME ON CAPCOM I PLAYED THIS SHIT BACK IN 2012 ON MY RUSTY ASS PLAYSTATION 3 I BOUGHT YOUR GAME 3 TIMES GIVE IT TO ME DAMMIT FUCK

The gameplay doesn't look anywhere near Dogma though, but I'm still looking forward to it if only to sate my eternal wanting of a DD sequel.

I'm pretty sure the deepest LoZ lore gets is that those bird people from WW are evolved Zoras or something.
>>
>>341384281
After Microsoft and Sony's conferences, yeah they could have. I enjoy games, not "cinematic experiences."
>>
>>341387438

lucky you, enjoy your one game while I enjoy all my cinematic experiences on pc and ps4
>>
File: noodles.jpg (10 KB, 245x229) Image search: [Google]
noodles.jpg
10 KB, 245x229
I was kind of taken aback by how disappointed I was in the Zelda demo. Unless I missed something, it's literally just Farcry, toned down for a kid-friendly franchise. I'm not saying it won't be good, but it's baffling to me people are flipping tables over this for the opposite reasons I would've expected.
>>
Some of the answers Aonuma gave to the questions he was asked about the game are rather suspicious. LIke he's purposefully trying to dance around the question in such a way as to keep something hidden or because he's not supposed to talk about what's really going on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.