[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no new games announced >not even DLC or shovelware >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hero-1[1].jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1[1].jpg
47 KB, 652x370
>no new games announced
>not even DLC or shovelware
>Still priced at $299

Why does the Wii U cost the same as the new Xbone Slim?
>>
$
>>
I dont think they actually have a reason to sell that old hardware for that much. I guess money but, lets just see how they try to sell the new one for over 400 dollars
>>
>price drop didn't do much for NGC
>low price for wii made it sell like fucking bread and eggs
>wii u goes back to NGC mentality

i want off this ride
>>
>>341384021
The only people interested in it are those willing to pay the premium. Same basic reason disney movies never get cheaper.
>>
>>341384021
well the WIiU comes with 2 games and free online out the box compared to th Xbone that you have to pay $50 for online and then buy games for it
>>
>buying a new console with a backlog of games only for the games coming out.
>>
>>341384021

because as seen on /v/ fans fucking love eating nintendo's dick. Thankfully that's no longer the case with the rest of gaming community. But damn, they still think a stream with only two games: one being fucking Pokemon explaining everything like it was the most revolutionary thing ever made, but we've been doing the same thing for 20 fucking years. And the other game being Zelda.

Now the game looked good, but my fucking god. Every single fan "now you can explore! now you can backstab! the map is huge!" All I can say is, are you fucking kidding me? It's literally doing what every open world RPG/JRPG has been doing since 2010 and they just think it's awesome because it's Zelda? I was actually impressed that the game feels like a Shadow of the Colossus inspiration though.

But I mean come on, how was that shitty stream better than Microsoft's amazing conference or Sony's even better conference with nonstop game trailers + gameplay?
>>
>>341384021
they'll regret not lowering the price when CEMU starts playing games at a passable frame rate.
>>
>>341387314
It wasn't, plain and simple.

I fucking LOVE the Zelda series, and while it was awesome to see it in action, their stream has been a joke. We don't even know anything about the NX, and we still aren't getting Zelda for a year.

YIKES NINTENDO
>>
>>341387362
Yeah, Nintendo's definitely throwing a gigantic tantrum over some nerd's emulator you dumb faggot.
>>
>>341384021

Has Smash Bros and Splatoon on it bruh.
>>
>>341387916
just like they're not throwing a tantrum over the 3ds piracy? oh wait, they are.
>>
>>341387587

I mean, as if it wasn't bad enough, they didn't even give a release date. All these fanboys praising the stream over Sony's or Microsoft because Sony's was "vague", and Microsoft was "lol xbone is dead" while I agree with the latter, Nintendo only had ONE job, they had to show two fucking games, TWO. And we only when one is coming out. That's terrible. We know it should be a launch title on the NX, but since we don't know when that shit's coming out, then that's the end of that.
>>
>>341384945

>price drop didn't do much for NGC

but anyone with taste had one
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.