[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Howard said. “It's something we love. But it is�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: Elder Scrolls 6.jpg (211 KB, 643x1000) Image search: [Google]
Elder Scrolls 6.jpg
211 KB, 643x1000
>Howard said. “It's something we love. But it is—I have to be careful what I say—it's a very long way off. I could sit here and explain the game to you, and you would say, 'That sounds like you don't even have the technology—how long is that going to take?' And so it's something that's going to take a lot of time, what we have in mind for that game

What fucking gimmick are they working on? It's going to be a fucking VR-exclusive game isn't it?

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-elder-scrolls-6-is-in-development-todd-howard-confirms/
>>
It'll contain Tamriel as a whole with the same level of detail as Morrowind.

Glad Bethesda realized they needed to wait a long time to accomplish something so great.
>>
>>341383156
More like
>Skyshit is still selling. Make an HD version and let's focus on feeding fallout hype to casuals instead
>We can just throw in a gimmick later so people don't notice we rush the game
>>
Doesn't matter.

Magicka, Health, and Stamina are what sold in the last series, not classes, not what made the game an actual good game, not skills to level up, little stat differences and perk points that did little to nothing to change combat.

It sold once, so they're going to try to sell it this time again, remember. Fire Frost and Lightening will be the only magic.

Game is going to fail.
>>
i honestly think Bethesda should release another DLC for Skyrim. they have sold a shitton of copies and would make a shitton of money even if they outsourced it to some side dev for expediency
>>
In all seriousness they probably want to bring in more guap from Skyrims rerelease to further development for TES 6.
Rereleasing skyrim would also help hold normies over for a bit.

>>341382808
>It'll contain Tamriel as a whole with the same level of detail as Morrowind.
no it wont
>>
>>341383484
No. Normal people have been dying to play Skyrim on the PS4 and Xbone. They are going to pay for it again just to do that. If they'll do that, then they'll surely eat up whatever game Bethesda games and calls Elder Scrolls 6.
>>
>What fucking gimmick are they working on? It's going to be a fucking VR-exclusive game isn't it?

There is no gimmick. This guy always makes it sound like their games are pushing hardware when the truth is their programmers are subpar and their optimizers are non-existent.
>>
Compare the reviews of Fallout 4 on Steam with the ones from FO3 or New Vegas.

People are starting to realize how Bethesda is casualizing the series more than it already is.

If TES 6 ends up being somehow more simple than Skyrim as far as world, quests or gameplay goes, the community will riot.

It's already happening with EA (See Battlefront).

Video game renaissance soon.
>>
>>341382808
>What fucking gimmick are they working on
climbing ladders
>>
>>341384601
THE FUTURE
>>
>>341384601
NOT POSSIBLE IN GAMEBRYO

>YFW Bethesda is working around the clock to hack Gamebryo just to add really, really buggy unoptimized ladder climbing that breaks the game if it isn't running at exactly 30fps
>>
>>341382808
Anyone wanna enlighten me on why the fuck Bethesda is "remastering" a five year old game when previous master pieces like Oblivion and morrowind which aged much better and weren't even considered? Do normalfag casuals think they're too hard? Or is Bethesda too lazy to update some textures snd restructure the already made game into a new engine.
>>
>>341382808
Trying to force a connection to Fallout.
>>
>>341384861
Apparently every single developer out there is too lazy when it comes to most HD remakes because 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of them are complete ass and basically just an old game adjusted to run on a new system with maybe the main character models slightly higher resolution.

However as for the reason they're doing Skyrim HD, that's because normal people are absolutely crazy about that game. It's about money.
>>
File: 123123123123.jpg (27 KB, 465x471) Image search: [Google]
123123123123.jpg
27 KB, 465x471
It's been five years since Skyrim came out, I'm surprised as fuck 6 still hasn't been announced
The only possible scenario that makes sense to me is that they are using an actual new engine but that's probably not the case
>>
>>341384861
Skyrim was the msot popular of the series, also it is by far the easiest to remaster.
>>
After Skyrim and F3/F4 I can't give a single fuck about whatever slop Todd is pushing out of his manlet asshole.
>>
>>341384861
it will take less effort for Skyrim. that and the fact Skyrim was popular are the only reasons. You have to understand that most normie casuals still remember Skyrim and they will buy it again. Most of these people never touched the earlier games.
>>
I hope to god they don't have a voiced protagonist and the Fo4 style chat wheel.
>>
File: 1459235347271.jpg (50 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1459235347271.jpg
50 KB, 500x492
>>341384601
No fucking way

Next you'll be saying they'll add impossible shit like spears, decent combat, and non-linear dungeons
>>
>>341382808
They've got teams in constant brainstorm sessions trying to figure out how to streamline the game even more. By the time it releases you will play the game entirely with 1 context sensitive button.
>>
>>341385071
>Skyrim was the easiest to remaster
Bullshit. It aint rocket science to add new hd textures and re-art the already made game. If halo 1 and 2 anniversary and Black Mesa exist then there is no fucking excuse to not remaster morrowind or Oblivion. I find it funny that fans are remastering morrowind themselves since Napoleon faced todd has his head too far up his lying ass.
>>
>>341382808
Does anyone who played before Skyrim even care about the series anymore.

it's completely different gameplay wise at this point and the setting is almost different aside from races and some lore tidbits
>>
File: 1465874960554.jpg (90 KB, 1272x638) Image search: [Google]
1465874960554.jpg
90 KB, 1272x638
>>341382808
>>
>>341385068

>It's been five years since Skyrim came out,

didnt even realize how much time ive spent playing that game oh well its well known Bethesda has a 7 year development cycle.
>>
>>341384861
Nobody has heard of Oblivion, maybe some people remember playing it on their cousins 360 when they were a child.
Skyrim is the probably most popular non-phone game for casuals ever.
>>
>>341385068
Probably just focused too much on Fallout 4. As if anyone fucking cares about that game besides normals who dropped it after 2 months
>>
>>341385071
It's the most popular but not the easiest to remaster, that would be Oblivion as all they need to do with that is fix the potato faces and level scaling

thing is though, they are just slapping an ENB on that shit and calling it a day
>>
>>341384836
Divinity II had ladders though.
>>
>>341385068
>It's been five years since Skyrim came out, I'm surprised as fuck 6 still hasn't been announced
Because they don't see the point of announcing it. They know they are making it, you know they are making it, but until they have something to show there is nothing to announce. And since Fallout 4 is still getting DLC, they don't have the manpower to make TES6 yet. They only truly started on Fallout 4 once Skyrim DLC development ended.
>>
Why not make the combat like dark souls?
>>
File: 17.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
135 KB, 1200x1200
>>341385657
What are you fucking stupid? Even the best community mods for Oblivion don't make it look that great, especially characters. The 'remastered skyrim' though can be achieved with mid-tier mods that already exist on the PC. Its the simplest shit. I bet they didn't even touch character models one bit, much less animations. That's another thing, oblivion animations are even worse than Skyrim ones by a noticeable margin. You people are so fucking stupid if you think remastering an older game that would require some work to look decent is easier than slapping what are essentially MODS onto Skyrim and merging them into skyrim.bsa/skyrim.esm.
>>
>>341385384
Are you telling me if I press a button something awesome will happen?
>>
>>341382808
>That sounds like you don't even have the technology—how long is that going to take?'

MOVING TREE CITIES CONFIRMED

ELDER SCROLLS VI VALENWOOD CONFIRMED

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST
>>
>>341385779
>They only truly started on Fallout 4 once Skyrim DLC development ended.

Man I find that hard to believe. Fallout 4 feels like a game made by 8 underpaid interns working in a windowless basement.
>>
>>341384861
1) todd's bethesda isn't the studio doing the remaster. it's todd's bethesda's newly formed child studio in montreal. they're in chart of bethesda's little sideprojects like this. todd's bethesda already confirmed they're working on TES 6, they don't have time for remaking an older game

2) do you know what "remaster" means? oblivion and especially morrowind would need to be remade from the ground up. which means a hundred million dollars and 3-4 years of developerment time. with skyrim, they could just port it over to an updated version of the engine and added some new textures and lighting.

3) this was done primarily to expand their console modding platform. they just spent a lot of time and money on bethesda.net and bringing mods to console. businesses don't generally abandon expensive projects they just finished. they want to expand their library of games with console mods, so what better title than skyrim? skyrim has the largest and most active mod community. if you're trying to grow a modding platform, you're going to pick the largest and most active mod community.
>>
>>341385779
Reminder that shitty bault workshop dlc and Nuka world is going to be the last fallout 4 DLC's which is a god damn insult for the people who bought the season pass and Bethesda wont even utilize their own god damn in-game material.
>>341385620
Wouldn't remastering Oblivion at the very least set a spark for these normies? Oblivion was pretty damn comfy and phonominal and it's main story wasn't complete ass.
>>
>>341385551
I could write an entire Elder Scrolls game in a week, including all 200 sidequests. I don't know why it takes Bethesda so long to make a new game.
>>
>>341385874
dark souls has literally the worst combat of any video game ever created

prove me wrong: protip you can't

fortunately all dark souls combat probelms were solve in bloodbornatm availble only on your local playstation 4tm old hunters dlc not included all waifus sold seperately
>>
>>341382808
I am on the inside.

The technology we're looking at is indeed VR, but full track VR that lets you somehow walk and run in your environment. The only thing we know of are circular treadmil type things. Also we want full feedback gloves that let you feel realistic textures, so if you grabbed your sword blade it would feel hard like steel, and bread would feel like bread. We want you to be able to climb ladders and cliffs as well, doing the motions and everything.

Finally we want a sophisticated voice system that lets you actually talk to the NPCs. No more dialogue choices. You talk, they respond. AI and voice recognition is not quite there yet on this scale.

The problem isn't just technology, it's price. Making this game right now would cost the gamer upwards of $1000 to get everything they need. So we need things to get cheaper, and the feedback technology to get up to par.

Unfortunately you're looking at 2020 or later.
>>
File: 1423993112165.jpg (33 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1423993112165.jpg
33 KB, 268x265
>>341385874
Stop saying this. Goddammit you motherfuckers need to stop saying this for EVERY FUCKING GAME. I'm sure the people at From Soft put A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT into making everything perfectly balanced about souls combat, from enemy placement to animations to exact weapon hitboxes to weapon length to damage balance, to knockback/poise interaction, to HP/area balance, to armor interaction, to weapon attack type, and more.

You absolute fucking chimpanzee-level retards think "slap dark souls combat into x game" is remotely feasible with anything but an ENORMOUS amount of development work.

Stop spewing this ignorant shit in every thread.
>>
>>341385989
>bethesda fans in charge of knowing what a remaster is

None of what you said matters since a remaster is doing the game from the ground up

unless you consider TLOUR a remaster in which you should never speak your opinion on this topic ever again because you are wrong
>>
>>341385282
>Next you'll be saying they'll add impossible shit like spears

>they fucking made spears in the game jam they did
>they were fully fucking functional
>even had models for each type of weapon tier
>there was a fucking video showing it off and they didnt have any issues
>DIDNT FUCKING PORT IT ACROSS
FUCK
>>
>>341382808
>first we hear of tes6 is todd's lies
>>
Maybe this will be the first elder scrolls game that doesn't have shit combat
>>
>>341385874
fuck off faggot

at least recommend a game that has good combat like mount and blade
>>
>>341386168
It would take effort, why bother when they can make millions with a glorified mod.
>>
>>341386416
anon, you're wrong.

re-release = same game unchanged

remaster = same game but with visual fidelity updates

remake = total reworking of everything from the ground up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_remake
>>
>>341386350
I sort of believed you up til the voice thing. Only one non-text-based game in the past decade has tried to do this with TEXT of all things, let alone voice.
>>
>>341386168
>Wouldn't remastering Oblivion at the very least set a spark for these normies? Oblivion was pretty damn comfy and phenomenal and it's main story wasn't complete ass.

Most normies will bail at class the selection screen. having classes is just to much for them. You have to understand the normies Bethesda is pandering to are mouth breathing snot nosed retards.
>>
>>341385763
all that proves is that divinity programmers can do their job
>>
>>341386416
>Retard in charge of being a retard
Thanks for making a fool of yourself. Now I don't have to do that for you.
>>
>What fucking gimmick are they working on?

Dungeons that aren't just a straight line perhaps?
>>
>>341386365
Now hold on. All they have to do is add the basics. Fast stamina regen, parrying and lots of weapons that have unique styles. Slap that on top of Skyrim and you're good.
>>
>>341386416
>The Last of Us Remastered isn't a remaster

You're confusing "remaster" with "remake".
>>
>>341386787
full voice simulation software? It's getting closer to becoming a reality, some of the newer versions are nearly indistinguishable from an actual human talking.

Knowing bethseda it'll be shitty but also lay the groundwork for non hacks to use the same techniques to better effect.
>>
>>341387050
He is trolling, faggot. It's quite obvious, no one is that dumb.
>>
Game will be ruined by VR.

It will be optionnal, but so much dev time will be put into VR that will be nothing more than gimmick and they'll have to skip even more of the good stuff any elder scroll game should have.

screencap this
>>
>>341386669
It still pusses me off that they do complete random shit for DLC and they don't htilize ANYTHING from the base game
>No further institute shenanigans
>No Brotherhood backstory questline to find out what "remember the Citadel means"
>No Memory lounge stuff to have Operation Anchorage 2
>Not utilizing the fact Kellogg is still alive in Nicks head
>Not going further into detail on what the fucking Super Mutants are doing
Fucking pathetic Fallout 3 dlc was more organized than this shit.
>>
File: 20160614114743_1.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
20160614114743_1.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>consoles think they're getting this
>>
>>341386787
It's actually not that far off of all the things we want in the game. Voice recog is nearly there. It's probably a system where it will be either all in, able to work with all accents, or we won't have it at all and will just use dialogue choices. We don't want to hit the middle ground where talking is optional as it would feel like people with heavy accents would be missing out on a large part of game immersion.
>>
>>341387021
>Fast stamina regen
>Parrying
>This is literally the Ultimate Combat mod for Skyrim and it feels pretty much like vanilla combat
>Unique styles for weapons
So what? Chop slash thrust like Morrowind? This is closer to a cheap imitation of mount & blade combat than dark souls combat, and bethesda would fail at that too.
>>
>>341385874
Dark souls combat is utter shit
>>
Quick, someone write the overall plot of the next Elder Scrolls game.
>>
>>341387068
Bethesda game NPCs have what, 2~3 lines of dialogue, if that? How would they possibly make an NPC that can dynamically talk about anything game-related you ask if as it stands the most attention to detail they can give an NPC is 2~3 lines of dialogue?
>>
>>341387424
Get good.
>>
>>341387519
Something something redguard in hammerfell and something something Re-hashed already done Daedric god fuckery.
>>
>>341387324
Basically this. It'll be like fast travel in Skyrim

>B-But you have carriages!!!! You don't HAVE TO fast travel...
>>
>>341387579
You cannot be this dumb.
>>
>>341387579
They don't need to get voice actors to do every single line if they can just imput it into a text to speech generator.

plus todd says this game will be different
>>
>>341386269

Because there is more to making a video game than writing the story and quest text, Mr. Idea Man
>>
>>341386269
>>341385551
they actually suck at development
>>
>>341387519
>Set in hammerfell and valenwood.
>The thamlmor have started the next war and you you need to pick a side
>Who you choose determines which race gets genocided.
>>
>>341387757
What's wrong with what he said?
>Company puts 3 lines of effort into each NPC
>Expecting them to properly implement a system where NPCs ARE CODED WITH KNOWLEDGE the be able to generate individual and unique responses. Unless you want every single NPC to be a robot, you still have to fine tune every single one of them in that case. You cannot be this dumb. Or maybe you can.
>>
>>341387350
i play on pc too but you pc memers are being really obtuse about this whole thing. the skyrim remaster is mainly for console players.

do you guys not know how shit the console version of skyrim was?

let's compare ps3 to ps4

ps3
>very short draw distances
>lowest texture and graphics settings possible, lower than the lowest setting on pc
>ran at like 600p resolution
>could barely maintain 25 fps
>2 minute load times to enter a house
>ps3 version had a weird save game bug that the other platforms didn't have
>no mods

ps4 version
>full draw distance
>graphic settings higher than the original vanilla max settings, game has some 4k textures
>full 1080p
>60fps
>hopefully not a 2 minute wait to enter a house
>mods

like 20 million skyrim players played on console. for console players, the remaster is a remarkable step up.
>>
>>341387895
They made each Skyrim DLC in less than 3 months.
>>
>>341387796
The point was that bethesda has never put very much effort into NPCs. You are implying they are going to go to every one of them and make them unique, which the last 3 games shows is NOT going to happen. Also to be able to respond dynamically to anything you ask, that's going to take a lot of work, which bethesda will NOT do.
>>
>>341388053
>Valenwood
Reminder that peasant boxes would explode trying to generate a couple trees not to mention that giant moving capital tree city. It's either Hammerfell or Elsweyr. And I'm rhinking Hammerfell so Bethesda can cash in on that sweet multicultural shekel train.
>>
>>341383484
>Fire Frost and Lightening will be the only magic.

What they did with it in Skyrim was so god damn boring too.
>>
>>341388192

Because it's a lot quicker and easier to make side courses than the entree.
>>
>>341388214
I trust in todd
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8Q4fdpy7A
>>
>>341388109
Can't wait for the shitstorm when console players start getting the console equivalents of CTDs, and start getting 2 minute load times because they thought their PS4 could handle 100 mods with assloads of global scripts.
>>
>>341388453
i don't think that will happen 2bh. most of the mods that get approved will be simple conversion mods, like the most famous normie mod of all the thomas the tank engine mod. or maybe things like falskaar. i doubt there will be script heavy things.
>>
>>341388453
Except console mods still won't be getting script extenders so there won't even be any of that shit.
>>
>>341388287
consoles can run battlefront which is gorgeous. Implement a similar system to Oblivion where it stops and loads the area every 5 feet and voila, pretty trees
>>
>>341388423
That has no relevance to game development at all.
>>
>>341388440
Tell me lies. Tell me sweet little lies.
>>
File: horse_mod.jpg (263 KB, 2100x1080) Image search: [Google]
horse_mod.jpg
263 KB, 2100x1080
>consoles won't have the updated horse asshole texture mods
PC master race wins yet again
>>
Can the normies atleast get them to port Fallout: New Vegas? I'd buy that in a heartbeat
>>
>>341388691
You neglect the lore fact that Valenwood tree's are fucking massive. So massive you can fit apartment buildings in their trunks. No way consoles can continue slowly generating all all that.
>>
>>341387338
fallout 3 was one of the first major long DLC campaigns I can remember. 5 big episodes strewn out over what, a year? Sure the plot of point lookout was bonkers and it all went crazy by the time mothership came out but it was really impressive. The final game was a lot different to vanilla.

I was really surprised at how little they put out for Skyrim. 2 things and a house mod? that's it?
>>
>>341388998
Having seen a lot of female horses pooping in my life, this mod is 100% accurate and I fully endorse it.
>>
Im about to be shitposted into oblivion, but I have to say that i'm going to give ol' Toddy the benefit of the doubt on this one...

They have been coasting a bit since Oblivion became such a success. Fallout 3 was dumbed down, Skyrim was dumbed down and Fallout 4 was REALLY dumbed down. People are finally catching on to it.

Just look at user reviews and the fact that The Witcher 3 absolutely dominated Fallout 4 for GOTY's last year. Not only that but in Bethesda's own open-world RPG genre that they are known for.

I think maybe... just maybe Todd and the gang realised this, and maybe... just maybe they are actually looking to bring things up to that old Morrowind level we all miss, and really blow us all away.

One can dream.
But in all honesty they'll probably just fuck it up even more.
>>
>>341389009
bethesda studios didn't make that game. you'd have to ask obsidian, the developer, or ask zenimax, the publisher.
>>
File: 1465771335563.gif (603 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1465771335563.gif
603 KB, 200x189
>>341388998
Well, I shouldn't be surprised that this is a thing.
>>
>>341389070
What the fuck are you talking about? That was a transcription error. Valenwood has forests, sure, and they're pretty thick, but they're more like the Oblivion forests but the trees are like 30% bigger because it's Valenwood.
>>
>>341389009
That game isn't fun without console commands. I just want to have everything from the start. Every perk. Every skill and special maxed out. Every unique and cool item. It makes the game way more fun because you can play how you want.
>>
>>341389392
>a transcription error

just CHIM my shit up
>>
>>341389253
I feel the lack of fallout content is due to the manpower being used for workshop. It's s fact that without the stupid workshop Fallout 4 would have been more fleshed out and half the map not being fucking empty.
>>
File: 1393476385162.jpg (72 KB, 568x521) Image search: [Google]
1393476385162.jpg
72 KB, 568x521
>>341389275
>giving Todd the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>341388972
Can you stupid motherfuckers name ONE TIME TODD ACTUALLY LIED

NO OF COURSE YOU CAN'T

TODD LOVES GAMES, HE LOVES GAMERS AND HE LOVES HIS JOB AND HE'LL KEEP DOIGN THAT JOB OF MAKING GOOD GAMES REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHITTY UNTRUE MEMES
>>
It's a known fact that Bethesda Game Studios only works on one game at a time.

It went without saying that as soon as main development was concluded on FO4, ES6 began.

Yeah, Todd is probably referring to putting all of Tamriel into ES6. Will it be good? Probably. Will it be better than the last iteration in a lot of ways? Probably.

Will it be 'casualized shit Todd you lied again' to /v/? You can bet your ass it will be.

What else is new??? I'm cautiously optimistic, Todd, but I won't believe your bold-faced lies any longer.
>>
File: iROo8.jpg (191 KB, 611x1024) Image search: [Google]
iROo8.jpg
191 KB, 611x1024
>>341389381
>>
File: 1348961532399.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1348961532399.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>341389592
This. The motherfucking piece of shit didn't even show up to E3.
>>
>>341387350
Holy fuck that looks good. What mods?
>>
Who gives a fuck these days. There's plenty of other games and genres to sink time into.

I no longer care for Bethesda, or most other companies who just want to sell their shit to me. It's always broken promises and hype tactics, nobody delivers these days.
>>
>>341389603
>Todd is probably referring to putting all of Tamriel into ES6
No. He specifically mentioned technology limitations, not development time / competence limitations.
>>
>>341389781
I thought The Witcher 3 delivered.
>>
>>341389603
I kind of hope they set it in a future version of Tamriel, where advanced technology has been developed. Also I want the plot to involve killing the Daedric princes.
>>
>>341389781
Then fuck off from this thread?

>I don't care about Bethesda so I just came here to shitpost
>>
>>341389719
Probably working. And with TES6 a long way off there is really no point. He does Bethesda game studios, and that particular studio didnt have any games. Makes sense.
>>
>>341389392
Are you baiting right now? Valenwood lore states that the Tree's are fucking giants. Forget the little saplings in Star Wars Valenwood tree's have entire towns and cities hugging the canopies of these trees. Consoles and even medium built pc rigs would NOT be able to handle Valenwood.
Quit sounding like an autist anon.
>>
>>341387350
>distant terrain will always look like shit

Feels bad.
>>
>>341390018
He's referencing what happened to Cyrodiil in the lore you fucking braindead idiot
>>
>>341385551
>bethesda has a 7 year development cycle
it's amazing it takes a company 7 years to make a shit game when most can do it in a year or a year and a half
>>
>>341390075
>>341385551
it's not a 7 year dev cycle. it's usually 3-4 years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethesda_Game_Studios#Games_developed

skyrim came out 5 years ago, yes, but fallout 4 only came out 6 months ago. so even though skyrim is 5 years old, we're gonna have to wait another 3-4 years.
>>
>>341390075
But Anon, Skyrim was a good game.
>>
File: 20160614085218_1.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
20160614085218_1.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>341390023
it's a big improvement
>>341389754
Mostly 2K HD textures, Realistic water 2 with a parallax ENB and dynDOLOD
>>
>>341385551
That's just not true. It doesn't take 7. There were 4 years between Morrowind release and Oblivion release. You think Oblivion was being developed in 1999? No.
>>
>>341389934
You can't kill the Daedric princes stupid. They still possess their godhood and didn't sacrifice it like the Aedra did. Sure you can kick the shit out of their physical avatar forms but to 'kill' them is impossible.
>>
>>341383156

I want to be hopeful that devs have realised a longer development time means a dedicated fanbase anxiously awaiting thei next preorder bonus
>>
>TES VI
>AkaVIr
>AkaViR
>>
>>341389595
Ok Todd
>>
Bethesda has seperate teams for Fallout and TES. They probably started working on TESVI before Fallout 4 was released.

I am expecting a TESVI release by the end of 2018 atleast. Todd also said his team is working on 2 new big games other than TESVI. We will probably see something new in 2017, just before next tes.
>>
>>341389595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvGXCisAaR4&ab_channel=CrowbCat

>select all images with mountains

kek
>>
>That sounds like you don't even have the technology

So he's envisioning a game that's actually good?
>>
>>341382808
>'That sounds like you don't even have the technology—how long is that going to take?'
It's going to be more gimmicky, ridiculously shallow bullshit that sounds better on paper because people extrapolate more then there actually is or assume it'd be done competently. Like the whole thing with dropping a weapon and having people fight over it or return it to you, which sounds impressive if you don't realize that it's a scripted event and the only fucking one of its like in the game. Not to mention how it's fucking retarded to try and dump a weapon just to have someone run up and force it back into your inventory.

I guarantee marketing will be full of shit like this. Like a single vendor that adjusts his prices based on one other vendor for 'realistic market dynamics', or thuggish guards who may try and bully you into paying up bribe money, which results in getting swarmed by guards every time you step into a city while the rest of the town walks through unmolested.
>>
>>341390950
Sounds like something a real sequel to Prey could use. Let's hope Arkane does good with it.
>>
>>341390482
Nothing is truly immortal. If you kill something enough times, it will eventually die.
>>
>>341391169
Aren't masser and Secunda (the moons in the sky) dead god corpses?
>>
>>341391316
It's Lorkhains corpse. And he sacrificed his godhood powers to create Sovengarde. So he lost his immortality and could due unloke the Daedric gods.
>>
>>341391316
yep, legend says it's Lorkhan, the aedra who "tricked" the other aedra into giving up most of their powers to create reality.

Akatosh got really pissed and tore him in half.
>>
>“That's kind of like the elephant in the room, always, when we talk about anything, and I think it's good to tell our fans in these moments, yes, of course we are [making Elder Scrolls 6],” Howard said. “It's something we love. But it is—I have to be careful what I say—it's a very long way off. I could sit here and explain the game to you, and you would say, 'That sounds like you don't even have the technology—how long is that going to take?' And so it's something that's going to take a lot of time, what we have in mind for that game.”

I read the whole fucking thing. He is probably trying to make Tes 6, a whole one big game, including all the remaining provinces of Tamriel. It is pretty obvious actually.
>>
>>341382808
It's just more nonsense from the master of lies himself. They've made some lofty claim about how TECHNOLOGY the stuff they're working on is before every major release, and to literally nobody's surprise it's always just an upgraded Gamebryo with some new gimmick like INFINITE QUESTS and OVER A THOUSAND SPOKEN NAMES. How many times does Bethesda have to burn you before you stop believing in them?
>>
>>341386350

>You talk, they respond. AI and voice recognition is not quite there yet on this scale.

fuck off

this literally wouldn't even be possible till 2030 or later
>>
>>341391656
Great effort here is a (You)
>>
>>341391605
i dont think so. making all of tamriel isn't a technology problem, it's a business problem. you'd need hundreds if not thousands of employees and an absurd amount of money and time.
>>
>>341390075
>most

topkek

no
>>
>>341389275
eh, I still like all their games. "dumbed down" gameplay isn't an issue for me.

all I want is a new engine with better visuals and animations
>>
>>341391858
Nothing I said was wrong. Every Bethesda game since Oblivion has been hyped to high hell with claims of new technology and innovation, and every Bethesda game since Oblivion has been a barely functional mess that did nothing to further any of the genres it represents. If I am wrong, then you're free to prove it.
>>
File: all that shit.jpg (101 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
all that shit.jpg
101 KB, 392x500
>>341391656
>>
>>341389595
Radiant AI
This wasn't scripted
It just works
You see that mountain? You can climb it.
>>
>>341392097
Skyrim was a massively innovative game pioneering the open world genre with all new innovations in combat, exploration and storytelling. Why else would it have sold over 20 million copies to universal acclaim?
>>
>>341391605
>it's a very long way off.

Oh boy this means 2020 or more? Why are they delaying it so much?
>>
File: 1465360048597.gif (442 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
1465360048597.gif
442 KB, 400x425
>>341392307
Who else HYPE FOR SKYRIM 2 here?
>>
>>341392097
It kinda did.
>>
>>341392448
>>341392307
T. Lyin' Howard.
>>
>>341392303
I recently learned what the whole radiant quests thing was about.

So you know that beacon stone thing that you loot from a dungeon and it starts the Meridia quest?

Well it's not always in the same dungeon! If you already did dungeon A then when you enter dungeon J, K, or L, it might appear in one of those chests! Also, in a dungeon there's a place where a useless iron helmet is supposed to be. Well if the radiant quest decides to activate, that helmet will instead be replaced with a different unique armor set's helmet!

TECHNOLOGY!
>>
>>341392401
they're honestly not delaying it much. bethesda game studios makes and releases one game at a time. they just released fallout 4 only 6 months ago. if you look at >>341390237, you can see that it usually takes 3-4 years of time for the next game release. we're probably looking at 2018 or 2019
>>
>>341390797
>none of that is lies
>you still have not proven that i lied

>>341392303
that's not proof todd lied, he did not lie, it's a lie that he lied

>>341390612
oh what you think a massively rich powerful succesful games devloper working on the best most highyl selling games of all time would bother coming on this shitty subforum because his feelings were hurt? Think again, todd would never do that because he has a girlfriend who has sex with him every night and he isn';t a huge FUCKING LOSE RLIKE YOU
>>
>>341382808
>Howard said. “It's something we love. But it is—I have to be careful what I say—it's a very long way off. I could sit here and explain the game to you, and you would say, 'That sounds like you don't even have the technology—how long is that going to take?' And so it's something that's going to take a lot of time, what we have in mind for that game

Jesus Christ. He's basically saying,

>What I'm about to lie about? You can't even imagine it.
>>
>>341389595
>Can you stupid motherfuckers name ONE TIME TODD ACTUALLY LIED

Didn't he say something about Skyrim's snowflakes each having their own physics?
>>
File: todd meeting.jpg (39 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
todd meeting.jpg
39 KB, 540x400
>>341392710
>impersonating me on an anonymous catonese knitting symposium
>>
>>341392625
Fallout 4 was utter trash tho. And Skyrim came out in 2011, that is like a 8 year gap if TESVI releases in 2019.
>>
>>341392448
Skyrim 2. More dragons, more bugs, less roleplaying. Preorder today.
>>
>>341389595

I call him Lyin' Todd. He puts his hand on the keyboard and he lies. You can tell he is lying because his mouth is moving.
>>
>>341392832
they do its called fuckign PARTICLE PHYSICS HAVE YOU NEVER FUCKING DEVELOPED A GAME BEFORE? HOW THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU GET DYNAMIC WEATHER WITH DYNAMIC WIND ON THE MOUNTAINS YOU CAN CLIMB WITHOUT FUCKING PARTICLE PHYSICS WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK TODD JUST FUCKING PRERENDERS EVERY SNOWFLAKE EVERY TIME THE WIND CHANGES DIRECTION NO FUCK YOU

>>341392532
PROVE IT BITCH

>>341392448
me, I am!

>>341392710
this guy knows what he's talking about
>>
>>341386117
Underrated post
>>
>>341391656
I can't believe i read it all
>>
>>341388109
>/v/
>Anything but obtuse
>>
>>341393176
>Have you never fucking developed a game before?

Confirmed it is Todd.
>>
>>341393061
>that is like a 8 year gap if TESVI releases in 2019.
true, which is another reason that they had their montreal child studio do a remaster of skyrim. to give TES fans something to chew on while they wait.
>>
>>341382808
>That sounds like you don't even have the technology
Open world cities.
>>
>>341382808
>It's going to be a fucking VR-exclusive game isn't it?

You're dumb.
>>
File: 1455335425414.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1455335425414.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>341393701
>Skyrim remastered
>The most recent one
>Not Morrowind or Oblivion or even Fallout 3 which can't even run on 90% of modern PCs
I know it's because it sold the best, but fuck me if that isn't one of the most blatant and egregious cash grabs in recent memory. They don't deserve to keep getting away with this shit.
>>
>>341391707
it's possible now.. it just depends on how much you want the game to understand and respond to
>>
>>341392303
You can climb it =/= Climbing mechanic

IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND
>>
>>341393938
>A feature that was modded into Oblivion within a year of its release
>Bethesda implements it into a new game 12 years later and calls it "innovation"
Sounds about right, yeah.
>>
>>341382808
Yay, I wonder if they can make the world even more plain and linear than fallout 4, and maybe even the conversations can be even more limited.
>>
>>341385763
It also had not shit animations and good writing.
>>
>>341383484
>Fire frost and lighting only magic

You've never played Skyrim. That's only the destruction class of magic.
>>
>>341385071
>>341385447
It is easy to remaster because they made Fallout 4 by FIRST porting Skyrim to the 'next-gen' consoles. It was in the fucking news.
>>
File: 736188.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
736188.gif
430 KB, 600x450
>Anons gonna die while waiting for a new elder scrolls
>>
>>341393938
For those of you who aren't balls deep in the Bethesda rumour mill, here's what Todd is talking about.

>Valenwood
>Moving tree city
>Climbing ladders
>Better animations
>Favorited weapons appear on you
>Open world cities
>>
>>341393958
it's not just because of sales. it's also modding. they want to expand their bethesda.net console modding platform. skyrim has the most mods and the most currently active mod community so it's an obvious choice for that.

also, morrowind and skyrim and fallout 3 would need more than a simple remaster. they'd need a total remake, which would meant todd's main studio would need to handle it which would mean TES 6 would be pushed back even further, until like 2022.
>>
>>341394025
*It's not possible to implement in a game to a degree where it doesn't feel forced and gimmicky
>>
>>341394516
>Favorited weapons appear on you
already a mod for Skyrim
>>
>>341388675
>>341388687
Consoles could still get expansion mods, like something that populates towns for instance. Something intended for PC users that can handle more then three NPC's on screen at once, but something that stupid console peasants will see and download without realizing that having fifty NPC's inside a bar at the same time will make their PS4 literally explode and spew chunks out the bluray port.
>>
File: smh.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
smh.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>341394576
>YFW TES VI modding will be 100% controlled by Bethesda and paid mods will destroy the community
>>
>>341394441
God damn that's sad. Only reason I haven't killed myself is because I look forward to future entertainment I will consume. Elder Scrolls is top 5 on that list for me.
>>
>>341394613
isn't that how dialogue already is though? you basically get yes/no with maybe an extra variant of each
>>
Considering that Fallout 4 didn't do anything crazy compared to it's predecessors I highly doubt the next TES game is going to be much different than what we've seen in Skyrim.

TW3 went out and moved the entire open world genre forward and if TES wanted to follow they would need an entirely new engine and design philosophy, something they really don't seem fond of doing.
>>
>>341394616
This isn't an argument. I get it, Bethesda are lazy, non-detail oriented programmers. But on their level, something like that requires TECHNOLOGY
>>
Remaster Skyrim
Dragons are still flying mudcrabs
>>
My honest hope for the next Elder Scrolls game is that Todd won't be the director,maybe just a producer.

They need new blood to refresh the way they do things. I'd like to play a game that makes me say "wow" and challenges me. I want complexity and depth and a world that I feel like a part of,rather than being the main character of.
>>
>>341394764
That is in no way the same thing as a dynamic responding voice-enabled AI who can reply appropriately to anything. How do you even remotely compare the two?
>>
>>341389912

gameplay mechanics, especially combat, were extremely clumsy. but I guess I agree that it delivered on the whole
>>
>>341394850
Anon, it's 2016 and probably 2017/18 by the time TES6 is out. This shit was TECHNOLOGY back in the late 90s.
>>
File: Todd_666d41_5446678[1].jpg (32 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
Todd_666d41_5446678[1].jpg
32 KB, 500x303
>>341394812

>implying settlement building didn't revolutionize the open world RPG genre
>>
>>341394856
You're mom's a fucking mudcrab kid, just buy the damn game.
>>
>>341385510
it should be press O to "lie" and press X to "also tell lie"
someone pls edit this
>>
>>341394973
>gameplay mechanics, especially combat, were extremely clumsy
Way above average for an open world action RPG. Rivaled only by Souls and Dragon's Dogma, certainly the best action RPG of the west and it's presentation and writing trump anything Japan has put out, solid fucking game.
>>
>>341394812
> Fallout 4 didn't do anything crazy compared to it's predecessors

>More equipment slots
>Largest map with most locations
>Longest game
>Power armour system
>Modifications for all armour and weapons
>Upgrade robot companions
>Settlement system
>Survival mode
>Better graphics

Cons:
>Shittier story
>Dialogue wheel + only charisma checks that amount to +50 caps
>>
>>341394516
that's ridiculous, surely todd will come up with something so original a bunch of losers on this board couldn't guess what it is! Keep hyped and subscribe to bethseda news!

>>341393176
I like this guy he knos what hes talking about
>>
>>341395008
Who the fuck are you talking to. I'm telling you, what I listed is exactly what Todd is referring to. Whether it's true or not idgaf
>>
>>341394942
Not gonna happen, at least not anytime soon. Every game they've made has sold better than the last until Fallout 4, and it'd take a lot to oust Todd from his position. I'd reckon it'll take at least two games selling less than Fallout 4 by a significant margin before he gets the boot.
>>
>>341389275
Anon, all they're going to do is give back a few minor concessions, like taking out the dialogue wheel that they clearly shouldn't even want considering so often it's actually three or two or even one singular option, reworded to fit the mandatory 4 choices. Having one option in a list is much easier and results in less bitching from the fans. Meanwhile they can continue to rape the rest of the game by, say for example, 'refining' magic into the three schools of damage, healing and support, while the legions of fans turn a blind eye and rave on about being given lists back.
>>
>>341394973
>Witcher 3
>Hot shit combat
>God send, suck all the pole and slav cock you can fit in your mouth

>Fallout 4
>hot shit dialogue and story
>Worst game ever made.
>>
>>341395361
>it added pointless Minecraft elements to pander to reddit teens
>>
File: 1434099415219.png (33 KB, 159x192) Image search: [Google]
1434099415219.png
33 KB, 159x192
>>341394736
that's still 5 years away though

by that time we're gonna be far into adulthood and don't care about video games anymore
>>
>>341384268
I want to believe
>>
>>341395657
Funny how people think writing, choices and story are important for a ROLE PLAYING GAME. Kill yourself.
>>
>>341395509
>Every game they've made has sold better than the last until Fallout 4
Anon, Fallout 4 has sold a metric shitload of copies in a mere 7 months. It sold 12 million copies by the end of its first day. It's easily up to maybe 20-22 million by now
>>
>>341387021
>Fast stamina regen
they dont even need that, their normal attack cost no stamina
>parrying
already there in fo4
>lots of weapons that have unique styles
doesnt fit the game. weapon of the same classes should have the same moveset but your build and abilitites decide the speed, the reach and the hitbox
dark souls combat also shit itself if the enemies actually know how to defend themselves. which bethesda want to do,

they did pay attention to ds though. their interview about the survival patch mentioned it.
>>
>>341385475
Admittedly, I adore the series, but i recently tried playing Skyrim and turned it off after 20 min.
>>
>>341383156
FO4 took them some time too and it's shit.
>>
>>341395595
Then people like you come out, ignoring all the improvements in fallout 4 just to harp on the shitty dialogue system and options.

Bethesda will never win on /v/
>>
>>341395657
Witcher 2 and 3's combat are just good enough for the game. FO4's FPS isn't anything special either, just regular shooty shooty bang bang with a slowdown for autoaim.
>>
>>341395361

It's like they went down the list of mods for their previous games and added the most popular stuff to the game, it's more like stuff that should have been in the game in the first place rather than revolutionary new ideas.

The main thing they need to work on is scale, you absolutely cannot get away with the next ES game having skyrim sized towns and cities, yeah that worked for Oblivion but now that TW3 has shown us what you can do with todays tech there is no going back. Would they be willing to put in the engine and map design work to go beyond Novigrad?
>>
File: 1409794241674.gif (1 MB, 288x314) Image search: [Google]
1409794241674.gif
1 MB, 288x314
>>341395671
>Hasn't played survival mode where the usefulness of settlements jumped up ten fold

Look at this casual babby
>>
>>341395361
>More equipment slots
With like three kinds of armor pieces and a lot of issues regarding what can and cannot have armor over it

>Largest map with most locations
Plenty of it is water, and even then I'm pretty sure that's not true.

>Longest game
Still short as shit, and I doubt this claim regardless.

>Power armour system
A cool addition, I'll admit.

>Modification for all armour and weapons
No, not all. There's mods that make it applicable to all of them.

>Upgrade robot companions
Through an overpriced DLC pack

>Settlement system
Totally inconsequential and skippable, doesn't actually do anything meaningful and is also so limited and janky that mods fixed a lot of it in the first week alone with no creation kit

>Survival mode
Total unbalanced ass, and they know it which is why they're constantly fucking with it to make it less ass. Mods improve it by a wide margin.

>Better graphics
Well I would fucking hope so since we're an entire console generation further than we were since Skyrim released

>Dialogue wheel + only charisma checks that amount to +50 caps
That's not a simple con, it's a bastardization of what Fallout is supposed to be, and even what a Bethesda RPG is supposed to be. It's a direct downgrade that ruins what is supposed to be the most important aspect of these games: Roleplaying.
>>
>>341395862
>>341395817
>>341395797
>>341395734
>>341395724
>>341395671
>>341395657
>>341395595
>>341395509
>>341395482

why are you all talking about the elder scrolls VI: Valenwood when you could be preordering Skyrim remastered for the PS4 and Xbox one?
>>
>>341396007
They lost at e3 though
>Have Cokeler, Webb and Todd
>Release Peter Hines on stage
>Dont announce Tes VI
>Everybody else is 10 time as big as Zionmax
>>
>>341396217
todd, u gave it to pc players for free b/c you want us to continue making free mods for u
>>
Can we all agree that adding player voices was a mistake? It just feels wrong in a game like fallout. It limits you too much. I'm playing a genocidal imperialist british woman who came to america on a boat when she was 8 in new vegas,I imagine all her dialogue in received pronunciation and shout "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN" in my head every time i blow a fiend's head off,you just can;t do that in 4 without modding the character to silence.
>>
File: 1436786796.png (314 KB, 402x404) Image search: [Google]
1436786796.png
314 KB, 402x404
>>341382808
>'That sounds like you don't even have the technology—how long is that going to take?'
>Yet Bethesda are so lazy game will still be running in janky ass Gamebryo
>>
>>341396217
>being a console peasant
nice try, todd.
>>
>in 2021 Bethesda releases TES6
>still running on Gamebryo
>they STILL spend millions on advertising and none on developing a new engine

I will actually buy the new Elder Scrolls JUST if they create a new engine
>>
File: 1441441833634.png (114 KB, 354x407) Image search: [Google]
1441441833634.png
114 KB, 354x407
When is Skyrim 2 gonna come out already?
>>
>>341396131
Scale is the issue. TES for the past 2 games have been trying to sell you a whole province, essentially a country and that's not possible with our tech. W3 gave you a very detailed specific area that's much smaller in scope (the gameworld is huge but it would be a small blip on the world map if that makes sense)

They need to go back to smaller sections of provinces like morrowind did, you only got the island of vardenfell, not all of morrowind.

Make maybe 3 big cities instead of 20 fuck tiny ones. FO4 was a step towards this, Boston was at least a quarter of the map and felt like a city to me
>>
File: Peter-Hines.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Hines.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
>>341389719
I found it incredible how Pete Hines, the guy who "is in charge of public relations and marketing of games published by Bethesda, including Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4", somehow couldn't put forth a fucking ounce of charisma into his E3 presentation and even sounded like his voice was cracking and getting shakier at several parts. How fucking bad can you be at your PR job when everybody is screaming at you to get off the stage so a manlet "designer" AKA fucking idea guy can take your place?
>>
>>341396308
Last year was their first E3. They aren't having a dick measuring contest. They just don't have anything to present this year. Except a few odds and ends.
>>
>>341386117
The tree cities have taken root in the lore

No walking tree cities unless it's set in the past
>>
>>341382808
Its obvious if you have any TES lore knowledge. Next game is valenwood, with thier moving tree cities.
Thats why they need the technology.
>>
>>341384836

Todd lying again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSPYfFalzHw
>>
>>341396684
>Bethesda cares about lore more than presentation
Oh my sweet summer child...
>>
>>341396415
>>341396345

I'M NOT FUCKING TODD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THIS TODD GUY IS BUT HE SOUNDS PRETTY COOL LIKE HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHO HE FUCKS EVERY NIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN SO WHY WOULD YOU MAKE JOKES ABOUT HIM?
>>
>>341396608
Todd appeared at M$ con too
Maybe if they dont have anything they should join them. Like they always did since morrowind.
>>
What they have in mind for this game is a game that isn't completely fucking broken on release. This is an intimidating and challenging goal for Bethesda's incompetent staff. They probably don't have the technology to make up for their poor efforts. This is going to take time. He's right, it's a long way off.
>>
>>341388109
Special edition is 1080/30 on consoles

Not 60
>>
>>341389275
you retard, the fact that they're rereleasing Skyrim proves that they've learned nothing. Oblivion isn't on their minds at all, more casuals and EPIC NERDS will pay $60 for Skyrim Remastered fuckin MONTHS before it comes out. they know exactly what they're doing. don't even get me started on the FO4 Season Pass fiasco
>>
It's going to be one of the first of the mid gen exclusive games. It'll only be on PC, PS4Neo, and Scorpion.
People will whine and complain enough that they'll release a 720p 20fps version on PS4 and Xbone.
>>
>>341394738
>Only reason I haven't killed myself is because I look forward to future entertainment I will consume
i feel the same way and that fact makes me want to kill myself more
>>
>local lie man lies through his teeth
>>
>>341382808
Doesn't fucking matter; they'll be using the Creation engine.
>>
>>341389693
fuckings japs man
>>
>>341396868
Chill out Todd
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>341396940
>Got the season pass for $30
>Getting all 6 DLCs
>People still buttblasted
>I'm sitting here like mfw
>>
>>341391656
Anon, you have to remember the average age of a /v/ user is about 13. They would have been 8 years old when skyrim came out. How would they have understood shit about the disappointment of Bethesda's claims about technology? How could they know better?
>>
>>341396938
>Assume you're lying
>Look it up
>You're not
Jesus fucking Christ, can they seriously not make a fucking 5 year old game run at 1080/60 on a fucking PS4? Is it really that hard?
>>
>>341397164
>$30
>he didn't wait and get it on sale for $20
>tfw getting all the DLC for less than the price of the single most expensive piece of DLC
>>
>>341397062
I can see that. Just take solace that life can be a lot worse. Born at any other time or any other place and you will REALLY want to kill yourself. We will live through some very dope vidya.
>>
Till tes6 comes out we will all be fully grown adults that don't care about video games. This is it, fallout 4 was my last bethesda game and it was shit.
>>
>>341397225
is there any game that run 1080/60 on PS4?
>>
>>341397135
I will be legit mad if they do.

They're DROWNING in money for fuck's sakes. They have to have something like a half billion in the bank right now and they only have a little over one hundred people. Hire like 40 more people. 40 brilliant people who know modern software really well, and build a really powerful engine that can avoid the general jankiness of the current psuedo-gamebryo mess.
>>
>>341397325
I'm in Canada, that was my sale silly american.
>>
>>341397386
Pretty sure MGSV did.
>>
>>341397386
DOOM 4
>>
>>341397386
Cawwadooty
>>
Meanwhile, in Morrowind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEW4yKcaLEM
>>
>>341397447
Todd gives most of the revenue to charity.

The charity is trying to find a way to make midgets taller.
>>
>>341397447
they could do that

or

they could make games with half the budget your idea would require and still earn several hundred million dollars making cheap shit
>>
>>341382808
It's literally nothing. We'll start hearing shit about revolutionary AI, an unprecedented world to explore, immersiveness, next-gen graphics, you know, the usual buzzwords. Todd will claim some kind of crazy feature that will blow our mind is coming.

What we'll get is a "streamlined" (read: watered down) Skyrim with moderately better graphics.

Never believe Todd's lies.
>>
>>341382808
>What fucking gimmick are they working on
Spears. And they will use actual poking animations!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.