[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to apologize, /v/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
It's time to apologize, /v/.
>>
There's probably only like 5 other people here who played that game
>>
File: 1465884624756.jpg (14 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1465884624756.jpg
14 KB, 456x456
>>341381973
Tfw when you actually played this
>>
>>341381973
I played the demo, was disappointed in hte visuals after they made such a big deal about mega-textures
>>
File: 1464390326592.jpg (56 KB, 803x737) Image search: [Google]
1464390326592.jpg
56 KB, 803x737
>>341382136
I really wanted idtech4 to have a successful game
>>
>>341381353
I'm sorry I bought you.
Your meager sales were still enough to make Brink a reality.
>>
>>341381973
>>341382136
I played it too
>>
This is one of those games I really wanted to play and I loved the demo when it came out but I was a poorfag and couldn't buy it until it was dead dead dead.
>>
>>341384641
Don't worry, it was shit when it wasn't dead anyway
>>
>>341384826
Acquire taste
>>
>>341384884
The only good things I remember were just stupid gimmicks that were 'oh cool' at first but it really didn't make up for the rest of the game
>>
I remember it being pretty sweet. Only thing that sucked was the weapon sounds where just terrible. No weight at all. Everything else though was BF in space. (Barring 2142)
>>
Splash Damage is a one hit wonder. Enemy Territory is so damn good and certainly one of the best free to play games.
>>
I remember playing the fuck out of this, but nothing actually about it.
>>
>>341385103
Okay, what do you consider "gimmicks" and what is wrong with the "rest of the game"?
>>
the only thing good about this game was that trailer where the guy is like ALIEN LAZAAAAARRRZZZZ!!
>>
>>341381353
it was step in the wrong direction. Though if it came out today it would be praised as a step in the right direction, that's how far we've fallen
>>
>>341385931
>it was step in the wrong direction

It's fine if you just admit that you dislike the addition of vehicles.
>>
>>341381973

I played it..

and liked it
>>
played demo and liked it but never bought it because i was hooked on 2142 at the time.
>>
>>341381353
This game is mad underrated. I wish every FPS would have the insanely accurate hitboxes this game had. Hell I can possibly think of the hitboxes being so well done that this game didn't do that well since it had a higher learning curve as a result.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKnluYWLyo
>>
>>341385769
>what do you consider "gimmicks"
The vehicles/gadgets, some of the map objectives involving portals, the respawning, the last time I played it was probably more than 6 years ago, everything else was just generic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.