[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McRee and Mercy btfo. Widow can only bodyshot for 120 from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1465204109951.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465204109951.png
1 MB, 1280x720
McRee and Mercy btfo. Widow can only bodyshot for 120 from a previous 150. Headshots remain unaffected.

HERO BALANCE CHANGES

McCree
Peacekeeper
Alternate Fire
>Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree starts reloading) decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds
>Bullet damage decreased from 70 to 45

Developer Comments: McCree was performing too well against all targets, making him feel like a must-pick in many situations. By reducing the damage of his alternate fire, McCree is now significantly weaker against tanks like Roadhog and Reinhardt, but still maintains his lethality against smaller targets like Tracer and Genji.

Widowmaker
Widow’s Kiss
Alternate Fire (Scoped Shot)
>Base damage decreased from 15 to 12
Note: Scoped shot damage multiplier remains unchanged
>Headshot damage multiplier increased from 2x to 2.5x
>Players must now wait for the unscoping animation to completely finish before scoping

Infra-Sight
>Ultimate cost increased by 10%

Developer Comments: In the right hands, Widowmaker can often feel unstoppable—even when just landing body shots instead of critical heads shots. The changes to her alternate fire weaken body shot damage while leaving her headshot damage unchanged. Additionally, we felt her Ultimate ability, Infra-Sight, was coming up a little too frequently, especially considering its impact on the game.

BUG FIXES

General
>Improved stability of the High Bandwidth option in Custom Games

Heroes
>Fixed a bug that allowed Mercy to gain Ultimate charge whenever damage boosting an ally who was attacking a barrier or Ice Wall
>Fixed a bug that allowed Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on certain maps

Maps
>Fixed an issue with collision on certain areas of Dorado not blocking line of sight
>>
>>341373560
Mcree and Widow. Too busy laughing to type properly.
>>
>>341373560
>>Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree starts reloading) decreased from 0.75 seconds to 0.3 seconds
So is that a buff?
>>
>>341373560
The problem with widow isn't bodyshot damage, it's the 0-100 charge rate. It's 3x faster than it should be.
>>
>>341373738
yeah but barely, the damage nerf is much more important
>>
>>341373738
Yes. Shortly before launch was when they changed it. It's now back to how it was before, which is nice since the reload felt so clunky after the fact.
>>
Where the fuck is my D.VA buff?
>>
>>341373560
>In the right hands, Widowmaker can often feel unstoppable—even when just landing body shots instead of critical heads shots
>The changes to her alternate fire weaken body shot damage while leaving her headshot damage unchanged.

So, her feeling unstoppable is intentional. Interesting choice.
>>
Is it even worth fanning a stunned target or should I just left click him now?
>>
>>341374351
It does 270 with all six shots. So it can still kill every enemy in the game except for tanks.

I think Roadhog is now an effective counter against mcree now. He can't kill Roadhog even with two full bursts now.
>>
>>341374351
Yes fan the hammer can still do 270 damage if all your shots hit. He can still do up to 540 damage with a fan roll combo.

He will still murder squishies which he is meant to do, what he was not meant to do is be able to kill the entire roster including tank with a fan roll combo. This is mostly meant to nerf his abilities to murder tanks instantly.
>>
File: 3e49f736f69a2b9e754a62da3f21b764.jpg (229 KB, 1581x1157) Image search: [Google]
3e49f736f69a2b9e754a62da3f21b764.jpg
229 KB, 1581x1157
Mei nerf and D.va buff when?
>>
>>341374351
Of course. It still does enough damage to kill squishies outright.
>>
>>341374351
1x Fan the Hammer:
No armor: 420 -> 270
Armor: 390 -> 240

2x Fan the Hammer:
No armor: 840 -> 540
Armor: 780 -> 480

So for anyone with 200hp, Mcree has to miss 2/6 shots of his Fan the Hammer to not kill you

If he gets the full damage from his flash, he needs to miss 3/6 Fan shots.

With an armor pack from Torbjorn, a 200hp character will survive a full Fan the Hammer, but not a Flash + Fan the Hammer
>>
>>341374639
Flash still does damage as well so it just keeps it from killing tanks. Everything else still gets btfo
>>
>>341373560
They better not touch my Mercy
>>
File: dva slut.jpg (68 KB, 581x778) Image search: [Google]
dva slut.jpg
68 KB, 581x778
>>341374161
>D.va
>Nerf this!
>D.va players
>Buff this!
>>
>>341375535
Mercy's definitely safe shes pretty balanced, if any of the supports get nerfed it will be Lucio.
>>
>>341375454

Don't forget the flash does 25 (20 against armor) damage.
>>
>>341374732
tits envy best envy
>>
>>341375535
The only thing they've done is stopped her being able to gain ult stupidly fast from damage boosting against shields/ice walls.

It was fun getting ults up every 20 seconds
>>
>>341373560
When are they going to make Widow's ult announceable to the enemy team

Literally more dangerous than CREAM COOOORN
>>
>>341376236
If I recall she actually does announce it in french it's just a lot quieter than most ults which can be heard practically across the map.
>>
>Widowmaker bodyshot damage nerfed
Now already good Zenyatta players will become even more powerful.
>Widowmaker ultimate cost increased by 10%
One, maybe two hits more, I think this won't be very noticable. A good Widowmaker will always charge up ultimates fast enough.

>McCree FtH nerf
Yeah, about damn time, it was so damn annoying to die from his fucking combo even with Reinhardt.

>bug fixes Mercy gaining ult charge
that sucks a little, but okay, nobody gains ult charges from hitting barriers

>the other bug fixes
I don't play Reaper anyway, no big deal, and I've never encountered the Dorado glitch
>>
>>341376236
It is announced to the enemy team.
It's just that unlike literally every other ult, it's only a whisper and not a shout.
She whispers some french shit.

It's surprisingly loud, but it's still difficult to notice when your actually playing. I noticed it every time it triggered when I reviewed my gameplay, when in that same game I didn't hear a thing while I was playing.

It still needs to be more obvious but it IS announced.
>>
>>341374161
D.Va buff was an afterthought of the McCree nerf, this time last week Blizzard even said they know she should be buffed, but they are still trying to decide where exactly to buff her exactly.
>>
>>341375830

I didn't know this. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>341376541
>One, maybe two hits more, I think this won't be very noticable
the good nerfs arent supposed to be noticeable but the numbers in terms of raw effieincy are always going to be affected
>>
>>341376341
>>341376727
Really, huh. I will look up what she actually says and try to pay more attention then.
>>
>>341376541
>I've never encountered the Dorado glitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC9c52D_zvM

It was fucking infuriating when I first encountered it. If you knew what was going on, you could counter it with AoE weapons against the wall.
>>
>>341377801
https://youtu.be/vSQaVF5kmdc?t=2m57s
>>
Yo where's the DVa buffs?
>>
>>341378593
Blizzard realized that she didn't need any once people understood she wasn't a tank but more of a flanker
>>
>>341373560
Yet nothing on the fuckhuge headshot hitboxes...
>>
>>341378746
her critbox needs to be reduced, widows still eat her alive.
>>
>>341378893
Widow eats any tank with 3 HS, what are you on about?
>>
>>341378808
part of the design of the game brah
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.