[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's Skyrim + MGS V physic and environment interaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
>it's Skyrim + MGS V physic and environment interaction

ok i'm in. but the framedrop on WiiU version (i guess it's the one they are showing) looks fuking awful.

i hope it runs better on NX
>>
>>341373315
>framedrop

that was just youtube
>>
So was voice acting confirmed? I only watched the one trailer that had a voice over but it could have been just for the trailer.
>>
>>341373315
>on WiiU version (i guess it's the one they are showing)
I've got bad news.
>>
>>341374523
go on
>>
>>341374760
nx only
>>
>>341374523
i'm listening
>>
>>341374760
>>341374912
It was running on NX hardware.

No not really, it was on Wii U. But don't expect too much from the NX though, it's confirmed weaker than PS4 and Bone in terms of CPU and graphics processing power.
>>
>>341374912
>>341374760
>Zelda: Breath of the Wild Will Be the ‘Same Experience’ on NX

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-will-be-the-asame-experiencea-on-nx

Sorry, dudes. What you see is what you get.
>>
>>341375379
>same experience
Yeah. MH3U is technically the same experience on Wii U and 3DS. But the Wii U version runs much better.

Same will happen with Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>341373315
Am I the only one just not going to buy this and let it pass by like a breeze of air? I just can't be fucked it seems so uninspired. It has cool features but in the end it is just another zelda game. An open world game at that.
>>
>>341373470
Looks like it'll be like Morrowind. In short no, but exceptional NPCs and cutscenes probably do.
>>
>>341373315

The bad framerate seems to have been the stream. The trailer that lagged badly in the stream looks completely fine in its dedicated video.
>>
>>341375226
>it's confirmed weaker than PS4 and Bone in terms of CPU and graphics processing power.

sauce me
>>
>muh youtubue stream looked bad, this game has framerate issues!
>>
>>341376672
>Am I the only one just not going to buy this
I'm sure several other billion people also won't.

I will, day one. I'll buy whichever console it's on.
>>
>>341373315
>Skyrim

why do people keep saying this? Is Skyrim the only open world game you've ever played?
>>
>>341377168
>The Stream
I was using livestreamer and the game dropped quite some frames during combat scenes and the forest overall. You could noticed the jump between the steady 30fps and the drop whenever he hits the enemy and particles come out.
>>
>>341375226
>But don't expect too much from the NX though, it's confirmed weaker than PS4 and Bone in terms of CPU and graphics processing power
Can I get a sauce?
>>
>>341378527
not really but it's first thing that came to my mind.
>>
>>341378792
He doesn't have one.
>>
>>341373315
>i hope it runs better on NX
> framedrop
were you watching the Twitch stream? it didn't have that many drops on Youtube, and you can watch all of it in HD now.
Its Twilight Princess all over again though, copy and paste port

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-on-wii-u-and-nx-will-be-t/1100-6440876/

They can probably optimize it even more for march
>>
>>341379068
I've got some sauce for you
*unzips pants*

get on your knees and open your mouth,
*Rubs penis furiously*

here it comes AHHHH
*shoots cum on face*
OH FUCK
*more cum on face*

Ahhh, oh fuck, enjoy that baby?
>>
>Find a cool weapon you like
>It breaks
>Find the master sword
>It breaks

Why

If they make the Master Sword unbreakable then it completely destroys the system. If it is breakable and able to be lost by throwing then it loses all of its reputation and significance.
>>
>>341379309
maybe there won't be a master sword
>>
>>341379293
You need more fruit in your diet
>>
>>341379309
Towns will probably have blacksmiths or something. I am pretty sure you'll be able to both repair and reinforce equipment.
I mean you could even do that in Skyward Sword.
>>
>>341379309
>If they make the Master Sword unbreakable then it completely destroys the system
How so?

Just fucking throw it away nigga if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>341378527
>why do people keep saying this? Is Skyrim the only open world game you've ever played?
Nintendo had came out and outright said they were impressed with Skyrim and took inspirations from it.
>kyrim! Obviously I play other games, and I’m curious what Zelda fans like about the Skyrim experience. Maybe there are some Zelda fans who are looking for something similar out of a Zelda game.

But I don’t look at the technology that made these games possible. I don’t look at what’s happening in the game, but how it made me feel, what in the game moved me, and how I can bring out those same emotions in players who play my games. My intent isn’t to copy them, but those are the things that stay with you as a player.

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/06/nintendo-skyrim-may-influence-the-next-zelda/
>>
>>341379293
*it's a hologram*
>>
>>341379309
Maybe the MS is unbreakable but has an enchantment on it to give it super stats and a projectile attack like in the original LoZ. The enchantment will wear off over time and need to be recharged at shrines/temples.
>>
>>341379309
there will probably be a way to use ores or money to fix weapons. The game's logo shows the master sword rusted and nicked everywhere. They could make it work like the giant's knife, in which you keep carrying it after it's broken.

Maybe the master sword can't be thrown, but the throw function is used for the projectile attacks like in previous zeldas when in full health or with skyward sword's charging.
>>
File: midori_angry.png (481 KB, 771x720) Image search: [Google]
midori_angry.png
481 KB, 771x720
When publishers release bullshots and cinematic CG trailers, people complain that the graphics are misleading. When they release real gameplay footage, the same people complain that the graphics aren't good enough.

What should Nintendo do in this case? What would make you happy?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.