[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/, which expansion was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2842247-tw3.jpg (63 KB, 611x640) Image search: [Google]
2842247-tw3.jpg
63 KB, 611x640
So /v/, which expansion was better?
>>
>>341369139
Hearts of Stone
>>
>>341369139

witcher 2
>>
best story: HoS
best landscape and design: BaW
best character: HoS Gaunter O'Dimm
best buddy: BaW Regis
best reference: BaW Asterix permit A38
>>
>>341370023
>best reference: BaW Asterix permit A38

What was it a reference to?
>>
>>341370283
Asterix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5kwSap9Ug
>>
>>341369139
Hearts of Stone had the better quest line but Blood and Wine was better with everything else.
>>
HoS story was better, O'Dimm and Olgeird were far more interesting than anybody in BaW.

That said I still enjoyed BaW
>>
>>341369139
Hearts of Stone by a mile

Didn't enjoy doing errands for Princess Cunt and the creepy balding man, and ultimately failed in stopping Detlaff from having a temper tantrum and destroying Over-Saturated Village
>>
This worth playing even though I've never played 1 or 2 or even read the books? I see Witcher discussions here all the time and it seems like it's a good game, but I just want to know if i'd be missing out by not playing previous entries first.
>>
>>341373260
You'll get differing opinions
I would say play Witcher 2 before 3, I wouldn't bother with 1
>>
>>341370023
>Regis
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SPOIL THAT SHIT NIGGER
>>
>>341369139
HoS has a better story.
BaW has better everything else.
Get both, it's worth it.
>>
>>341373260
You don't really need to play 2, none of the previous decisions really matter, it gives you more context in regards to Gerald's buddies and waifus but that's about it. The story is marginally more interesting if you play 2
>>
>>341373625
>>341374715
Thanks anons. Deciding to give it a shot.
>>
>>341370023
>Gaunter O'Dimm
>initials spell GOD
>>
>>341370023
Damn, that's a nail on the head right there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.