[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the next best Castlevania games to SOTN and Aria?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: castlevania.jpg (752 KB, 2291x1164) Image search: [Google]
castlevania.jpg
752 KB, 2291x1164
What are the next best Castlevania games to SOTN and Aria?

I've heard Ecclesia, or Dawn of Sorrow. I've already finished Portrait of Ruin.

What next?
>>
Rondo of Blood
>>
>>341369276
this
>>
>>341367557
Harmony of Dissonance was fun as long as there were no somas on the team with a team of all jap players
>>
>>341371775
Most of the Japs I played with just broke the game using soma. It was more fun if it was people like a team of Charlottes & whip users
>>
>>341372058
Huh, when I was playing nearly every us player I was teamed with was playing speedrun soma. Maybe the crowds changed over time
>>
>>341372973
Just had to get with the right group hell I got kick from a party before because I was playing Charlotte. I Quick swapped because he started Chapter 10 hard bitched through out the whole thing i was going to make them fail it and ended up being the only one who survived. Still got kicked though even though I carried
>>
>>341367557
I found ecclesia more enjoyable than SotN. Dawn of Sorrow would be GOAT if it weren't for the touch gimmicks and the muh animu style...

As others have said, rondo is great too, but not a metroidvania.
>>
>>341367557
If you've played Aria, you might as well play Dawn and finish the series.

Get the bad end.
>>
Bloodstained
>>
>>341373590
Yeah, sounds like the typical speedrun ass
>>
just like the belmont bloodline gets stronger with each generation, everything after sotn improves over what sotn was at its base form
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.