[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Zelda cycle takes effect and people start claiming this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
If the Zelda cycle takes effect and people start claiming this game is good, I'm gonna have a conniption.

Skyward Sword is not good. It's bad. It sucks. It's terrible.
>>
Skyward Sword was better than Twilight, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I've been saying that for years. It wasn't what Zelda should be, but it was still better than the four games that came before it. Deal with it.
>>
>>341361864
All four of those games are trash.

Twilight Princess > Spirit Tracks > Skyward Sword > Phantom Hourglass
>>
>>341361420
It actually was good
>>
Skyward Sword was always good.

Skyward Sword's controls are an abomination.
>>
There hasn't been a good console Zelda since Wind Waker.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>341362076
>>341362029
No. It's bad. I will not allow you to rewrite history.
>>
We still have 9 years before kids who grew up with SS are old enough to post
>>
I can't wait to see "Apologize" threads, I think I already saw one even. That said I enjoyed SS even if it was the worst 3D Zelda.
>>
Dowsing, stamina, tedious flying, annoying Fi, art style wasn't so great.
>>
For some reason, I automatically started loving this game as soon as I saw the trailer for Breath of the Wind.

Is this normal?
>>
Those horrible motion controls, overworld, fetch quests and fi will prevent this thing from ever being apart of any cycle.
>>
Skyward Sword had gimped controls and some very bad game design choices.

But calling it a shitty game is just wrong. There isn't a software publisher on this planet who wouldn't give their right arm to produce a game of Skyward Sword's quality.

If it was just some random PlayStation game, people would be singing it's praises.
>>
>>341362526
Almost forgot the gimmicky motion control.
>>
>>341362273
>history
More like your personal opinion faggot. I too enjoyed SS. Best depiction of princess Zelda by far, she is so cute.
>>
>>341361420
It's actually my favorite 3D Zelda
>>
>>341362215
People hated Wind Waker at the time. Now it's one of the most beloved in the series.

Same for Twilight Princess.

Distance and perspective.
>>
>>341362579
>If it was just some random PlayStation game, people would be singing it's praises.

If it was a random PlayStation game, nobody would even remember this game.
People only remember it because it's a Zelda game.
>>
>>341362837
No, I'm pretty sure Twilight Princess is far from as loved as Wind Waker. There was far less fanfare over the HD remaster compared to the one for WW.

Hell, Nintendo tried to sell the Wii U with that.
>>
>>341361420
Skyward Sword is a pretty good game.

Its definitely the weakest 3D Zelda, though.
>>
File: 1421529946636.png (10 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1421529946636.png
10 KB, 180x180
>>341362562
Fucking this. I was thinking of replaying it.
>>
>>341362837
I still think SS sucks ass though
>>
>>341362791
How? I don't understand how this can be your real opinion.
>>
>>341362562

Yes. Its normal for people to want to play games in the same series when being hyped for a new game.
>>
>>341363627
I really liked it. I'm not lying and I played all the 3d ones.
But i also like Other M and Zelda TP was my favorite before SS.
There could be somthing wrong with me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.