[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nintendofags on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: jej.jpg (6 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
6 KB, 298x169
>Nintendofags on suicide watch
>>
But it looks great and I'm hyped
>>
>>341361324
Dunno why im taking the bait, but basically everyone is blown the fuck away by it. Im even seeing casuals on facebook share the trailer.
>>
>>341361324
Why? What happened at E3?
>>
File: 1430836010292.jpg (64 KB, 642x748) Image search: [Google]
1430836010292.jpg
64 KB, 642x748
>>341361324
>Killing myself before I'd get to play the game of the decade
Try harder nigga.
>>
>>341361439

>Entire E3 dedication to one game
>The game doesn't even come out this year

Uhh what? How did nintendo hype you on anything?

post yfw nintendo died :(
>>
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/14/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-will-have-villages-to-explore/

shitposters on suicide watch
>>
>>341361530
>Im even seeing casuals on facebook share the trailer.

You act like Zelda is some underground series that only hardcore people know about. It is one of the most popular franchises of all time and pretty much everyone knows about it and praises it. Why are you saying this like it means anything?
>>
>>341361737
Not him but shield snowboarding
I can't wait to do sick tits and tricks
>>
>>341361324
>Nintendo wins E3 with a single fucking game
>Being on suicide watch
Great logic there, mate
>>
>>341361324
>shitposter has no ammo and has to try shitting on:

>kinetic manipulation
>time manipulation
>weapon snatiching
>skiboarding
>cooking mechanics being able to give you more life resistances to heat/cold and augments speed, power etc.
>scalable bosses
>100s of shrinedungeons
>landscape changes
>flammable objects creating a domino effects, being able to use explosion to draft yourself up into the sky
>fluid enemy environments and improved enemy AI
>techno bombs
>improved horse combat
>enemies that can one-shot you if you fuck up
>no tutorials
>no hand-holding
>no partner

There's literally nothing wrong with this game
>>
>>341362125
>this is all it takes to impress a Nintenfaggot
>>
When did they say it's coming out?
>>
>>341362125
I suppose we're just brushing the horrendous pop-in under the rug then?
>>
>>341362345
>still shitposting
You got BTFO imbecile
>>341362427
Wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>341361701
If they manage to maintain that feeling of obtaining a new tool that retroactively expands the world you've already crossed, this will definitely be GOTD. My only fear is that Link has too much shit from the get-go and the gameplay mostly stays the same throughout, rather than evolving as it does in other Zelda games.
>>
File: Kekle.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Kekle.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>341362345
You can't give anymore arguments, so you've resorted to trivializing what's been shown.
>b-but that's n-nothing impressive

Here's your (You) champ, post again when you've got something of worth to say.
>>
Shit post bait thread.

Nintendo are sitting on the game of the decade.
>>
>>341361530
>Im even seeing casuals on facebook share the trailer.
you mean you're seeing the zelda fanbase share the zelda trailer? color me fucking shocked. scumbag.
>>
>Nintendrones already declaring it game of the decade

Not even sonyggers are this delusional
>>
>>341362125
Not trying to shit on like, your only game, but hasn't pretty much ALL this shit already been in a lot of big Multiplatform titles of the last seven or eight years?

Seriously confused about the level of hype, is it some sort of cognitive dissonance or Stockholme syndrome?
>>
File: 1465946171866.png (388 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
1465946171866.png
388 KB, 640x358
Best game coming through.
>>
>>341362415
March 2017
>>
>>341361324

more like euphoria watch
>>
>>341363919
Damn. WiiU might even be emulatable by then.
>>
>>341361737
nintendo doesn't announce new shit at e3 anymore, it's all on their own directs now or elsewhere. Hell they announced a new mario party 3ds game as well as the release date for paper mario color splash today.

They now use e3 to just show gameplay, host events and provide gamedemo's. Also they probably have a bunch of people designing games for the NX that aren't ready to be announced yet.
>>
>>341363894
>There are not "mistakes"
>Just happy "accidents"
>"accidents"

welp...
>>
Nintendo was so confident in this that they decided to give it exclusive spotlight at the largest industry trade show on the planet.

How out of touch and dying is Nintendo? Read the above again.
>>
>>341361907
But roles are now inverted, anon. Dark Souls, God Of War, Uncharted, Tale of US and all that shit is now casual shit.

Zelda (having the kiddy toddler reputation) is now the underdog/underground shit.

More people have a PS4 than a WIIU, and if people start getting interested in that game if because something is happening.

Winds of change.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 540x540
All I saw was the reveal trailer and a gameplay segment with a dude, a jap, and a translator. Did I miss something? Looks mundane.

Link (lol) me good clips please, I wanna devote the next hour to watching vids so I can have an excuse to get an NX. Figured you all would have some personal faves.
>>
>>341362684
actually they said most of this shit you have to unlock, they just gave it to you already for the demo's on the floor at e3 and presentation purposes. Someone on a timed demo doesn't have to go do several mini dungeons to unlock everything before there time is up.
>>
>>341364338

Normalfags and casuals will youtube the best bits and pretend to have played it, if they even acknowledge its existence. Zelda will have virtually zero impact on Wii U or NX sales, only nintendofags buy Nintendo games and they're a dying breed.
>>
>>341364285
>(You)
>>
>>341364518
Oh, I didn't have time to watch the Treehouse stuff. That's fucking awesome then, this is going to be one hell of a game.
>>
>>341362125
The graphics I can get past as the artstyle looks pretty decent, but the fps was shit tbqh. I know it's just a fucking demo and that they might sort that shit out before the games ocmes out with the delays, or that there won't exist such an issue with the NX version of the game. But it was just awkward as fuck when whoever was playing tried to get a high-up cinematic shot of the landscape, and the game came to a near complete-hault.
>>
File: zelda hd.jpg (875 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zelda hd.jpg
875 KB, 1920x1080
What happened?
>>
>>341361324
suicide watch from what? game looks great already, minus the hardware it's running on. Needs something with more oomph
>>
>>341363792
>one game showing shit done before is as bad as multiple company showcases with multiple games showing shit done before

As a neutral, Sony had more exclusives, MS had... an alienware xbox? DR4 too, and Nintendo showed one well polished sequel people have been waiting for so far and have more things planned for tomorrow's Treehouse. Nobody did well. More shit =/= a good performance, and I said this same thing last year, even as a Shenmuefag.
>>
>>341364992
that was a test to show what the wii u is capable of, not a game they were actual working on.
>>
This is actually the first Zelda I've ever been impressed by. I'm glad they're finally making a 3D Zelda that isn't a remaster of Ocarina of Time. Even if it's not the best game ever I'll still get it because it's an actually new Zelda game.
>>
....Am I missing something? this seems like the game of E3 apparently. Nintendo actually "won" with one game debatably.
>>
File: 1273157887484.jpg (9 KB, 475x238) Image search: [Google]
1273157887484.jpg
9 KB, 475x238
I'm conflicted. I'm not a big fan of huge empty open world games, but they made it look fun.

But I'm also worried they're going to fuck something up. This is Nintendo we're talking about. They talk about how you can go everywhere and do anything. But I just fear that after a few rounds of focus testing, they're going to streamline and ruin the whole thing. Set path to follow, linear dungeon order, artificial "You shouldn't be here" walls so you don't go off the path.
>>
So will Nintendo become like Sega? I don't see how that's bad.
>>
It looks and it feels like it'll play great.

But fucking hell can we go back to something like

>>341364992
This? This style of zelda is my jam, fuck cel shaded TL babby garbage.
>>
>>341364992
We got a game that didn't look as ugly and bland as that tech demo.
>>
The only problem i have with it is that it's comming in a year from now.
>>
>>341363919
Yikes. What a mistake.
>>
>>341361324
Why? It looks glorious!
>>
>>341362427
Of course not, we'll latch onto it like a leech and use it as ammo to bash and rip on the new Zelda until it negatively effects sales and then we'll yell, "WE DID IT REDDIT! We stopped somwone from enjoying something!"
>>
>>341361439
I just got home and watched the video for it. It looks painfully mediocre. What looked great about it? It is a more kid friendly version of the Witcher 3.
>>
>>341363792
Are you implying you cant enjoy games if the features and mechanics have been inother games? Are you implying you cant enjoy guitar hero because there was a guitar controller in arcades 10 years before GH came out? Youre not one of THOSE kinds of retarded people are you? You can see why people would be excited for those features in a ZELDA game right?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.