[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
What went wrong?
>>
>>341359240
Everything
>>
>>341359240
nothing went wrong, you anti gamer
>>
Everyone realised it was a Fallout game unfortunately though that was after they wasted their money
>>
This is a bait thread. Not because I think you are wrong OP. Just that the reasons have been copy and pasted so much that this thread is unnecessary.
>>
File: 1465782962414.jpg (44 KB, 518x506) Image search: [Google]
1465782962414.jpg
44 KB, 518x506
I thought Fallout 4 was a fantastic game. Don't you agree /v/?
>>
>>341359240
>>341359313
Everything went so very wrong that it became right again!
>>
For me, it was too boring and you'll find a billion different variations of what I'm about to say
>every mission was just kill them all
>all the dialogue was pointless apart from the slight giggle of making your character be sarcastic but you only say yes anyway
>apart from the initial fun of building a base there was no reason too and after (personally for me) building 2 the charm was long gone
>all the items you found in the game meant something and seemed worr wile to collect but after a couple hours in you realise you will just be making the same shit.

I could go on but one good thing I'd say about fo 4 is they did open world right, yes it was a small map but you where never a couple minutes away from being involved or finding something and I for one thought that was gonna be a major problem, with fo3 in mind I liked the Barron waste land because it was meant to be a Barron waste land so I was surprised I thought that. Anyway that's just my opinion.
>>
it was really fucking boring and this is coming from someone who likes fallout 3
>>
>>341359240
NEWSPAPERS
>>
Too many dialogue options
>>
>Congratulations, Mother, I've decided to make you the Head of the Institute.
>Now, I'm going to have to ask you to go murder The Railroad.
>You can't refuse, Director.

... And that's why I murdered everyone in the Institute. Then I went over to the Brotherhood of Steel and did the exact same thing when they gave me an ultimatum. Don't even give me the fucking choice if I can't choose not to kill people.
>>
>>341359240
Good gunplay, poor implementation of a good idea with the weapon mods, everything else was shit. Everything.
>>
>>341359240
Spoilerrrsssss, but....
Finding out that her was actually an old and I fought off the entire wasteland to get to only to find that and now I gotta do for. DOESNT EVEN SHOW ANY FOR ME EVEN IF IM. FUCK THAT NOISE
>>
>>341361090
HATE
>>
>>341363138
fucking retard
>>
>>341359240
you were born with shit taste
>>
>>341363838
yeah, i know, right? completely
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.