[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next year right guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Half-Life-3.png (265 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life-3.png
265 KB, 2560x1440
Next year right guys?
>>
>>341357978
You want Half-life 3, asshole? Then stop buying games on Steam. It's that easy.
>>
But it was just announced, did you miss it?
>>
>>341357978
Can someone explain the appeal of HL and HL2 to me? Before you call me underage I'm 27 and played both near release and dropped both. I've gone back several time to try to see what other people see in it and I come up with next to nothing.
>>
File: 1465811799407 (1).jpg (83 KB, 622x757) Image search: [Google]
1465811799407 (1).jpg
83 KB, 622x757
E3 isn't over yet.
>>
>>341358796
you have shit taste that is all
>>
>>341358796
Revolutionary for its time had amazing physics.
>>
Who gives a shit anymore.
>>
I don't fucking care for the game anymore, there's no way it will live up to the hype. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS AFTERWARDS, PLEASE VALVE
>>
Would be awful at this point, who wants generic potato-aliens and a protagonist with zero motivation or backstory in today's day and age?

Not to mention it wouldn't be worth all the /pol/-tards pouring over and starting up a new gamergate over Alyx.
>>
>>341358796
People around here love sucking on valve's cock. They're delusional about pretty much everything they do.
>>
>>341359082
I think I just don't like story focused FPS. I dropped bioshock as well.

>>341359216
Yeah that was part of the problem. Brick stacking was super fucking boring.
>>
>>341359216
No it wasn't, the only thing that set it apart is the "gravity gun" that wasn't even fun or all that innovative.
>>
>>341359389
Maybe 5 years ago. No one likes Valve, Gabe or even Steam anymore.
>>
File: 1414696795645.gif (1 MB, 316x195) Image search: [Google]
1414696795645.gif
1 MB, 316x195
Honestly I think its never fucking coming out and if it does it will be full of hats and in-game microtransactions or some other shit to squeeze every last penny possible out of the fanbase
>>
im just mad that they will never actually be honest with their fans and say theyre not going to make it.

leading us on with all these false fake clues was just shitty. no way to treat your fans.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.