[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy a Wii U now, or wait for the NX?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
Should I buy a Wii U now, or wait for the NX?
>>
Why would you buy a Wii u when the only game that is worth playing will also be on nx?
>>
>>341357857
wait for the NX I regret scamming ebay for money to buy a shitty Wii U now.
>>
>>341357857
If you buy a wii u you can loadline it for the games.
But if nothing interest you don't bother
>>
>>341357857
I personally wonder if there's gonna be back compatibility with wii/wiiu discs (why not both it's basically the same standard isn't it?)
>>
>>341360525
Probably yes
>>
>>341357857
wait for the nx
this comes from someone that owns one
>>
>>341357857
You can pirate games now if you like the lineup it has.
>>
When NX comes out you can prob just get a used Wii U for like $50.
>>
>>341361160
Can I still softmod it on 5.5?
>>
I have bought all six of the last two generations of consoles. Even with the hacks, the Wii U is by far my biggest regret.
>>
>>341361341
You can install homebrew and pirate with sd card on 5.5.1 and that's about it.
>>
I feel like due to the WiiU's dogshit financial performance, the NX will just wind up being backwards compatible.
>>
>>341357857
NX
u see that new zelda in wiiu is so shit
>>
wait till you can pirate games easier
>>
>>341357857
do any of the exclusives make you want to buy the game? (ie, do you want the new iterations of Mario/Mario Kart/Smash/whatever, Mario Maker, etc?)

if so, yes, get one. if not, no do not get one.
>>
>>341362881
>tfw all you wanna play is Mario Maker and Bayonetta 2 but those two games are not worth a WiiU
>>
I'm waiting it out for the NX.
>>
>>341363446
>thinks it's not worth buying a system with games you want to play
>>
>>341364168
It's not worth spending ~$300 for two games, no.
>>
WiiU emulation is getting real good, don't waste your money.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.