[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buying a PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-10-1459358053255.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
I really want to play Bloodborne but thanks to the fags at Sony, it will never come out for PC. Should i just buy a piss poor four, or should i just forget about it.
>>
I own it and it's one of my favourite games of all time. Having said that, it's not going anywhere and it's not going to stop being fantastic, if you want to wait for price drops feel free.
>>
>>341357647
Yeah im already infatuated with it and since i love Dark Souls it sounds like the perfect game.

Too bad i cant play it :(
>>
>>341357458
Wait for a price drop or purchase a Neo.

It's a masterpiece.
>>
>>341357903
Then either bite the bullet and buy it or just try to ignore it for a while.
>>
>>341358323
This.

If you dont have a PS4 no point adopting the older model unless you're really desperate.
>>
own it. Sony still got deals with From. Expect more.
>>
File: 187.jpg (257 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
187.jpg
257 KB, 1200x800
>>341357458
I've got a ps4 but not bloodborne.
And I never played a souls game in my life.
Are they really that good?
>>
Borrow a friends. I've got my friend's PS4 atm, I'll finish bloodborne and then give it back to him. Of course there's no urgency to get it back to him since he's finished bloodborne, but we could lend it to another friend so that he can finish bloodborne too.
>>
>>341359161
I personally think it's the best game on the PS4.
>>
File: AWAY AWAY.png (2 MB, 1335x843) Image search: [Google]
AWAY AWAY.png
2 MB, 1335x843
>>341357647
This. There are still people playing and returning to it after being disappointed by DaS3 but that's not going to last forever. If you want jolly co-op and PVP you should get in on it now. If you don't really care for multiplayer, you can wait a year, two years, five years, however long it takes for a price-drop to somewhere you're happy with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.